Hunty Bear

Lana celebrates Earth Day by promoting the March for Science

Climate change is real my friends. Our future children and our future children's children's well-being depends on acknowledging that scientists need to be supported and heard. There's still so much to learn, but aside from that- we don't want to go backwards from where we are today and deny facts that we already know to be true. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but if you wait for too long then no amount help will be able to change irreparable damage done. (Fact) A march for science is completely unprecedented especially now when we've made such leaps and bounds over the last 20 years. But that being said no one has ever doubted that we need to continue our advancement health and environmental research until recently. I don't know how important the truth is to you… But to me it matters the most. That's why science is so cool, because the facts are real whether you believe them or not- and that's what makes it the most important thing in the world to support-because it will continue to give us the answers we seek and the extra time we want.

she really clocked those climate change deniers! clock 👏 Scott 👏 Pr*itt 👏 !! and I even detected some mild Kellyanne Conway shade sprinkled throughout the entire caption as well tea2tea1demi1imready1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.