Chapman

give me something random to listen to (albums, singles, artists) and I'll give my thots on them

2 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

how the fuck do you know dead2dead2dead2dead2 

well it's the only user that has a name & not a number + the name is quiTe asian kii1 I also might or might not have clicked on ha name & seen ha pic idk! kii1

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

well it's the only user that has a name & not a number + the name is quiTe asian kii1 I also might or might not have clicked on ha name & seen ha pic idk! kii1

does she have a profile pic with me? wow didn't know dead7 

didnt realise I just exposed her to the whole fotp community the internet is scary 

7 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

does she have a profile pic with me? wow didn't know dead7 

didnt realise I just exposed her to the whole fotp community the internet is scary 

oop she doesn't have a pic with you, but she looks chinese & is a girl omg looks like im a stalker BUT it's just that I have good memory & she looks like someone from your IG pics so

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.d24cc86bd7678fd 

Just now, #Music said:

oop she doesn't have a pic with you, but she looks chinese & is a girl omg looks like im a stalker BUT it's just that I have good memory & she looks like someone from your IG pics so

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.d24cc86bd7678fd 

yes she's my only friend

N920xWd.gif

Just now, blankdreams. said:

shit I just boarded couldn't download them ohno1 I'll listen afterwards!

to everybody else, your boy is on flight and I already hate the person next to me! I'll listen to all the songs and I'll make a ranking or give reviews or something idk, stay tuned! and I see somebody have saved the playlist to their own as well, by all means! wub1 

So when are u ranking the songs tbh? orly1

@Luca. @Kuba @Vilppu @#Music @Tinashe @Urbanov @H.O.N.E.Y @Sakke @Freaky Prince @Saiga @NOVAAYEARZ @Hannah @Cosmic @Angelus @Lucky17 @Anna-wa @Devil Pray hoping I didn't miss anybody

hi i'm alive I'm absolutely SHOOKETH at the amount of talent I discovered in that playlist! definitely one of the best things i've done in a while because I've wanted to find new artists to listen to for a while.

not like i'm some kind of pitchfork indie tasteful critic but I wanna share with everybody what I think of the songs you all recommended I thought it'd be quite fun, and also maybe do like a cute top 10 of the biggest bops that I found on there, make it a bit of competition jj2jj2 

so yeah I might do this tonight aka a couple of hours later, stay tuned! cloud1 and if you don't care that's fine too

1 minute ago, blankdreams. said:

@Luca. @Kuba @Vilppu @#Music @Tinashe @Urbanov @H.O.N.E.Y @Sakke @Freaky Prince @Saiga @NOVAAYEARZ @Hannah @Cosmic @Angelus @Lucky17 @Anna-wa @Devil Pray hoping I didn't miss anybody

hi i'm alive I'm absolutely SHOOKETH at the amount of talent I discovered in that playlist! definitely one of the best things i've done in a while because I've wanted to find new artists to listen to for a while.

not like i'm some kind of pitchfork indie tasteful critic but I wanna share with everybody what I think of the songs you all recommended I thought it'd be quite fun, and also maybe do like a cute top 10 of the biggest bops that I found on there, make it a bit of competition jj2jj2 

so yeah I might do this tonight aka a couple of hours later, stay tuned! cloud1 and if you don't care that's fine too

As long as my song is #1 wendy.png.ca6ef16571958010701f9e16b277ae0b.png

35 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

what did you think of azealia jj3