Chapman

give me something random to listen to (albums, singles, artists) and I'll give my thots on them

so here's the thing. I have a 12 hour flight tonight and I've got no books to read, no tv shows to binge, and god knows i won't be able to sleep. so I have a fun game / idea jj2 

below you'll find a collaborative spotify playlist. leave anything you like on there and after my flight i'd have listened to them all and i'll give some opinions on them sia1 

and leave your name below if you have put something on the playlist, or if you don't have spotify then leave song titles down this thread. thank you for making my flight not as boringgggg

5 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

wow people i've never heard of! i didn't know you listen to rap (or if it is even rap) cloud1 

I do sometimes! Big Grams is a duo of the group Phantogram & Big Boi (from Outkast) lotus1 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca. @Kuba @Vilppu @#Music @Tinashe @Urbanov @H.O.N.E.Y @Sakke @Freaky Prince @Saiga @NOVAAYEARZ @Hannah @Cosmic @Angelus @Lucky17 @Anna-wa @Devil Pray hoping I didn't miss anybody   hi i'

@Luca. @Kuba @Vilppu @#Music @Tinashe @Urbanov @H.O.N.E.Y @Sakke @Freaky Prince @Saiga @NOVAAYEARZ @Hannah @Cosmic @Angelus @Lucky17 @Anna-wa @Devil Pray hi i'm gonna start giving my thots (and rankin

yes top 20 why not I've got nothing else to do anywey

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.