plutoniano

Beyoncé celebrates Easter with her family

a week late tina1 but she finally released some pics from her easter celebrations with her family wub1 

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko9_500.jpg

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko1_500.gif

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko2_500.jpg

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko4_500.jpg

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko3_500.jpg

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko7_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_oouqztMEzz1tsyh4p_540.gif

tumblr_inline_oouqzw7vMD1tsyh4p_1280.jpg

stop teasing your snapchat bitch tina1

+ Beyxtra:

tumblr_oourf9PvWn1ut440ko10_500.gif

excuse the lq of the pics these have all been screencapped from her ig jj4

9 minutes ago, Driven said:

Kelly is like Beyonce's sister, where is Michelle at? whit1

I really don't think Bey hates Michelle like you all want her to :P hahaha but Beyonce and Kelly have been friends since their childhoods and have so many memories with each other so to me it makes sense she's closer to Kelly.

I really don't think Bey hates Michelle like you all want her to [emoji14] hahaha but Beyonce and Kelly have been friends since their childhoods and have so many memories with each other so to me it makes sense she's closer to Kelly.

This tbh. Tina even calls her her baby. I dont want to go over board as I dont fully know Kelly's history but I'm pretty sure she lived with the Knowles and grew up with them.
50 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

This tbh. Tina even calls her her baby. I dont want to go over board as I dont fully know Kelly's history but I'm pretty sure she lived with the Knowles and grew up with them.

I remember looking at the Destiny's Child wikipedia and the breakdown of how long each of the members past and present were members and seeing Beyonce and Kelly were there from the very beginning to the very end. Even before the beginning of DC they were there since the beginning of Girls Thyme.

It's really amazing to me how they've been friends for over 20 years and still love each other. I love that so much. oprah2

30 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I still think it's gonna be one girl one boy.

I think so too, I mean Jay would want to have a son no?

I'd be here for Blue to form her own Destiny's Child with her two sisters though jay1 

9 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I think so too, I mean Jay would want to have a son no?

I'd be here for Blue to form her own Destiny's Child with her two sisters though jay1 

Again, you guys act like Bey-Z are powerful enough to choose the genitalia of their children in the womb but... they're not... Hahaha. I just think it is that because I do, not because I think Bey-Z have powers to make it happen.

That would be amazing. Hahaha.