Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game VI | The Grand FinValé Remixing Show

4 minutes ago, Tampon said:

ydZPVM0g.png

trophy award animated gif pic Award  trophy award animated gif pic

Most Dedicated Eliminator

and the award goes to...

@Freaky Prince

While I love all my eliminators and am very happy with those who returned to the game and got their revenge last show, a little bit of my heart was sad to see Freaky Prince staying eliminated for good, from constantly PMing answers and being involved in the shows, to always being hopeful they could return to the game one day, occasionally asking when will they have an opportunity to do so, Freaky Prince is by far the most dedicated eliminator, not to mention they constantly were on a thin line to return to the game, from the time travel twist going back to right AFTER they were eliminated, to getting their revenge last episode but not being present to try and return to the game, it seems destiny wanted Freaky Prince to stay eliminated, but what a fine example for an eliminator!

Thanks cry9

ydZPVM0g.png

Grand Finalé Interviews

@Royale's INTERVIEW

FxwsXYv.png.70d38e1141680c098695442d26b06c01.pngFxwsXYv.png.70d38e1141680c098695442d26b06c01.pngFxwsXYv.png.70d38e1141680c098695442d26b06c01.png

Royale entered the room

Hey there!

Hello Legend!

Good evening Royale! Excited as I am for the finale?

I really am! Can't wait to flop for filth as usual this season but I'm really hyped for the finale.

You’ve done fairly average to well this season, do you think you have any real chance at the crown?

Well, I don't really know. We have such forces this season : @Bambi, @Shiver etc... I don't think I'd win but I would be happy to be in the Top 5 at least!

Cool...uh anyway

...Ok bitch let’s get right to the point, I got some receipts for you my season was the most successful in the history of TAG sorry1 TAG 5 who? sorry1 Thoughts? Notes? Oppositions? 

yjvUMK4.png 

What cay I say? Well, your season had more features, I give you that. Buuuuuut. Can you talk about your third show?

You flopped for filth honey

22 pages? You're OVER

You had : twists, puzzles & etc, I had nothing of all that. sorry1

Mid-season slope what's new? lmfao1  nice try miss 23 pages

"The fact that the first round reached over 30 pages makes my season iconic by default and as I said before, you won't be able to relate. sorry1 " - Royale about a month ago 

Soooo 42 pages is... what now?  

@#Music entered the room

Expose it! Well, let's say that you were lucky and I just wanted to let you shine this time!

hi

sis another interview you can watch! d

Btw your third round had 18 pages? Omg

You're done

#Music:

mPx1xp.gif

SECOND round III!

At least I had consistency through the entire season, how can you go from 42 pages to 18?

I'm cringing

Doesn't really matter.  sorry1

CONSISTENCY? constantly 20 pages sis! I'd rather break new records and slope a bit than flop for the whole season

The fact you had to do a second round 3 & 20 questions to save your show is rather pathetic & desperate but what else could I expect from you?  xtina2

#Music you're a legend btw

I didn't "have" to do anything it's called refreshing the game rather than being another season in the wall of same seasons

You're over sweetie, accept it! You had a nice run though, I'll give you that!  sorry1

Wish I could say the same about you  sorry1

Season 6 broke records, like... just deal?  sorry1

kiiii

And so? I received acclaim as a host, whereas you had a lot of technical issues, also the sudden delay of the show wasn't cute AT ALL. sorry1 Thoughts?

Let's not, not like I'm the least professional host yet sis, there's been worse and the fact is my season has a LOT more planning to do and I occasionally had a life and am allowed to feel bad!

I love this interview tbh the best one yet

mPx1xp.gif

omggg

just found a pic of Benji

fab entered the room

Sweetie dead7 

Tbh if the season was just same old answers and bonus questions I'd pop 20 rounds a day!

omg fab this interview is iconic

Can we talk about that finale sis? 24 pages?

my second round had more

embarrassing  

omg true Royale also hosted inb4

plot suddenly thick

mPx1xp.gif

Thick iconic and successful like my season! @Royale cannot relate

mPx1xp.gif

Sweetie, you had more bad moments that good ones, deal with it. sorry1 . Your ambition was cute but it wasn't enough, that's why you flopped for FILTH & got 18 pages. 18! From 42 to this miserable number. I'm sorry sis sorry1 . But whatever, you'll be lucky if you get 20 pages in your finale btw!

Your season was pretty iconic, yes but only because of the twists,  sorry1  . You hosted it badly, nothing was truly memorable and you didn't have the support of @RihannaRTT, who's the TAG king here. Which says a lot about your season boo! sorry1

More bad moments??? im lmfao1 sis what bad moments?? can't really remember one, I like how me flopping is 18 pages yet your round 2 18 pages is somehow acceptable, different standards much?

"Only because of the twists" and who do you think came up with those and did all the planning??  sorry1

Of course you can't remember anything because there had so many sweetie, are you forgetful or? lmfao1. Because your season had more features perhaps? Too much ambition yet you failed miserably, deal. sorry1 not sorry1

@RihannaRTT and lots of others love the concept of TAG being a simple few mins a week thing, my season is obviously a lot more complex and risky than that thus it occasionally had its struggles

too much ambition I agree but may you point to where i failed? can't recall  sorry1

The season was a smash and you know very well no future TAG season will be able to top it

Too many that I can't recall either.  sorry1 The tragic & theatrical delay, the badly handled twists, etc.  sorry1

It was a smash, that's for sure, but let's not act it was a phenomenal success because it wasn't. Sorry to break the myth, dahhhling! sorry1

Badly handled??   I see delusion is fashionable today

Not when it's a fact boo boo!

It broke records, literally how else would you define it other than a phenomenal success??  sorry1

Anyways! You know what? Let's see if you can break 25+ pages in your finale! Other than that, I have nothing to say.  sorry1

The fact the delay is the only flaw you could find and I knew it was and apologized for it deeply, yikes  sorry1

25+? pages?? lmfao1 

The fact you gave me the 25 goal when your finale is 24  lmfao1

omg

a twist

mPx1xp.gif

screaming at fab still being here

Sis you only broke 30 pages once! I broke it 3 times and likely a 4th tomorrow  

Royale left the room

#Music:

dead2

yikes the bitch can't take receipts!

#Music:

dead2

fab:

umm

#Music:

kii1 

who won the interview though??

who's season is the real smash??

thoughts?? opinions??

mPx1xp.gif

I'd say you won IF receipts are all real

mPx1xp.gif

why indeed they are, @Royale can't take being outdone it seems

mPx1xp.gif  

fab:

what's up with this @Royale person oprah12

no one knows @fab!!

mPx1xp.gif

Anything is a tampon® if you try hard enough!

Man, some people... @Royale

mPx1xp.gif

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.