Freaky Prince

Dylan reacts to GagaDaily

9 minutes ago, Tasso said:

More like "pandering? - HELL YES". It's obvious he's pandering to the gay community because no one else gives a flying fuck about him. 

His videos just reinforce the gays' desperate need to know what "the straights" think of their faves but god knows he's no good indicator brit12

1 hour ago, Tasso said:

More like "pandering? - HELL YES". It's obvious he's pandering to the gay community because no one else gives a flying fuck about him. 

I personally don't mind gay pandering, but what really gets on my nerves is when someone who does it, specially in such obvious ways, goes out of his way to deny it.

I'm looking at you too, nick jhonas

16 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

He's LITERALLY ugly tho what are all the gays looking at rip4 and yes he's pandering you can tell by his body language and movements in the video what an idiot.

But anyways get that promo @Harry_CAL @ 3:22 

At least he basically admitted it when responding to me dead1 He knows exactly what he's doing

and I do find him kinda hot creep1 I can't really justify it, there's just something about him creep1