Dennis Reynolds

Does anyone disagree that...

Either American Life, Hard Candy, or MDNA is her single worst album, or that either Like a Prayer, Bedtime Stories, or Ray of Light is her single best album?

It seems as though almost everybody counts one of those three as her lowest/highest point. Any outsiders?

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

What do you think is the worst?

I'd say MDNA but I like some songs here and there. Personally I don't enjoy Rebel Heart at all bar 4 songs so I'd say is a tie. moo1 

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure some people disagree but I've definitely noticed that's how most Madonna fans rank her albums, at least as far as her best goes. I think most fans consider HC, MDNA, and RH to be her worst though tbh.

Maybe you're right, my own distaste for American Life may be clouding my view here...I can't make it past I'm So Stupid without reaching for something sharp rip2

34 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

Maybe you're right, my own distaste for American Life may be clouding my view here...I can't make it past I'm So Stupid without reaching for something sharp rip2

Yeah I like American Life but some of the record is a bit... yeah let me keep it cute eve1 

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

My personal least favorite is Like a Virgin moo1 

It's funny to me in a way that her earliest and her latest are (as of now) her most disliked. moo1 (Not counting LAP of course)

I'll get attacked if I say my least fave in this thread... moo1 But Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, American Life, and Like A Prayer are definitely some of my faves (not necessarily in that order but yeah)

Just now, Anna-wa said:

It's funny to me in a way that her earliest and her latest are (as of now) her most disliked. moo1 

I'll get attacked if I say my least fave in this thread... moo1 But Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, American Life, and Like A Prayer are definitely some of my faves (not necessarily in that order but yeah)

What's your least fave? I'll protect you queen cry7 

Just now, Anna-wa said:

No you won't, it's probably one of your faves. Hahhaa. moo1 

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Overrated On A Dancefloor

I can see why people like it, and I can also see why people dislike it. It's not an album I particularly care much about so no harm done here! jj2 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure some people disagree but I've definitely noticed that's how most Madonna fans rank her albums, at least as far as her best goes. I think most fans consider HC, MDNA, and RH to be her worst though tbh.

I imagine you saying this like your dupe in the gif