Anna-wa

Would you all be here for a megarate of D*** by Kendrick Lamar?

So me and @Diamond are currently working on a megarate for Beyonce's Sasha Fierce album, but after we're done with that I was wondering if you all would be interested in a megarate for D*** by Kendrick.

A lot of people on here seem to really like this album (including our mod @Hunty Bear jj2) so I figured it might have enough interest to do it. But I don't want to make a thread for a megarate and then have nobody respond to it... So... Would you be up for participating in a D***  megarate?

@Michael. @Urbanov @Saiga @Vilppu @Royalty @blankdreams. @Teenage Wet Dream I'm probably forgetting more people but this is just from people I've talked to about the album and people who commented in the album's thread

2 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Well it was impossible to escape Si Yo Fuera Un Chico and Single Ladies here during 2009 - 2010 so I'm here for it wat3 

That has nothing to do with D*** by Kendrick????? wat3 

Unless you're referring to me and @Diamond's Sasha Fierce megarate, which is already active here: