PhCh

Artist puts Caitlyn Jenner in It the Clown adverts around Hollywood

caitlyn-jenner-fox-news.jpg

A man who describes himself as "the fastest censored street artist in the city of Los Angeles" has sabotaged adverts for Stephen King's It to tie in with Tucker Carlson's interview with Caitlyn Jenner in Bill O'Reilly's old Fox News slot.

Sabo put Jenner's face behind glass on posters and park benches near the FOX studios, commenting to The Hollywood Reporter: “I converted to the Muslim faith and I joined ISIS, so what’s going on with Bruce Jenner goes against my new-found faith. If any progressives have a problem with this poster, then I’ll just have to label them 'Islamophobic'. ( rip4 )

"This poster pales in comparison to throwing Bruce off a building or hanging him the way we Muslims do in many countries, and progressives don’t seem to have a problem when we do that."

X 

3 hours ago, PhCh said:

“I converted to the Muslim faith and I joined ISIS, so what’s going on with Bruce Jenner goes against my new-found faith. If any progressives have a problem with this poster, then I’ll just have to label them 'Islamophobic'.

Obviously he didn't get the memo saying ISIS do not represent all the muslims in the whole world, they are simply extremists .. you have those in almost every religious group... , also converting into islam doesn't include joining ISIS?!!!! um2  you gotta be so far removed from reality to believe this one, did janet join isis?  did bella hadid join them too? WOW @ the complete ignorance. 

He's thirsty for attention and capitalizing on the ongoing islamophobia and transphobia via promoting ignorant stereotypes, truly disgusting however you spin it. 

THE GAG IS: He's actually promoting islamophobia indirectly because he is spreading a negative image of muslims, so he's your average hypocrite who talks without fact checking.

tzndrinking3.gif