Divine

Do you WANT Ariana on "Bon Appétit"?

Ari on Bon Appetit  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ?

There has been a lot of speculation that Katy collabed with Ariana for KP4 when those sticker things were released and it showed Ariana's bunny ears. Then Katy released the name to Bon Appetit and not too long after, rumors started flying around saying that Ariana was featured on that song. Some industry insiders even stated that the two had a collab. Then Katy released the snippet of the song and people claimed to hear some Ariana vocals in the background. However some felt those vocals belonged to Katy and they were just vocal stems. Ariana then posted a picture of her dog with the caption "Bon Appetit" which Katy liked, leading many to speculate that that was them hinting at the collab, however many felt it was just people reaching.

So what do you think of this potential collab? Are you here for these two certified hit makers releasing a song together or should it be a solo Katy track? Discuss!

latest?cb=20141229015859

If you want my totally biased opinion, my answer is yes! The snippet sounds like a total bop and a half and a summer smash waiting to happen. My two faves could really have their tenth and first number one hit on their hands and could dethrone the male dominant top ten in a one two punch! cry6 

Honestly I don't and I don't think that Ariana is actually on it. I just have a feeling it would flop and Ari really needs to stay strong for her lead cuz I have a feeling it will make or break her career. That being said, I would totally be here for them collabing just for my own personal listening.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

Yes!!! But as a remix. I would want solo to be an option too! 

This tbh! I feel like they'd sound absolutely amazing together and Ariana would only help it smash but I would kinda like it to be solo to start with, or maybe include a solo version on the album if the single is with Ariana shrug1 

I don't want to sound like a butthole but I actually don't want them to collab, I just really love them both so much somehow I just can't see them collaborating.

But if it does happen, I feel like I'm going to regret saying all of this kii sob1 

All of the "industry insiders" that said ari was on the song were going off of stan twitter rumors. I've made my case a million times about the twitter stickers thing. I don't think she's on the song!

24 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Ariana isn't on Bon Appetit

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

All of the "industry insiders" that said ari was on the song were going off of stan twitter rumors. I've made my case a million times about the twitter stickers thing. I don't think she's on the song!

Hannah's asking if you'd WANT Ari to be on the song, not if she really is wat3