WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’ in the Works at Universal

For example:
94f2cb6df4135e3fdbd7a4cef9927308.jpg

Dan Girlroy and M parted ways nearly three months before the sessions for Borderline began. Not only does this scene use false information, it makes M look bad, makes Jellybean look like an ass kisser, and makes Dan look like a hot head. I doubt M cares seriously what people think about her, but I can safely assume she won't stand for people she cares about being made to look bad.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

The script also claims she was a high school dropout born in Detroit. While yes I will admit M made a similar remark as a joke, it is a well established fact she was born in Bay City where she spent most of her childhood. It is also well known that she attended the University of Michigan studying dance. She was not a high school drop out.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Ridiculous response. She herself claimed the stories of historical figures to turn them into (critically panned) movies, so for her to play it this way is downright embarrassing sass5 I get that she's pissed because apparently she wasn't contacted at all, but then I didn't see her make a fuss about all those unofficial biographies and documentaries etc. like, I get the emotion, but she really has a gift for transforming her emotion into absolutely hysterically hypocritical and deluded statements these days rih5

She's so obsessed with her "I'm a victim facing ageism and misogyny!" parade that she's missing out on serious opportunities to actually help combatting ageism and misogyny lol. The script is directly about misogyny, in the music industry in particular, it was written by a female writer who clearly sees Madonna, the cultural legend she is, as an appropriate vehicle to talk and think about that, so in actual fact, if Madge was serious about her values, she should be working with and not against projects like this oprah8 Like, how can people still respect you at all when you're tarnishing your legacy by releasing non-artistic garbage and blocking attempts to uncover your amazing past? rih10 Fucking lame.

The Madonna I thought I knew would've just silently let this pass and then release a half-parodying, half-serious 2 minute slapped together animated video about her "real story", both reiterating the themes of the movie and making fun of male Hollywood executives trying to milk her story for money ahs1 And release a free folk rock album after that bey5 Bitch is dead.

And can we talk about the title? awk1 blondE ambition? Named after the legendary tour but written the wrong way? She was also not blonde in the beginning.

It also says in the script that Holiday started her career and that song wasn't even written by her. The song started it all was Everybody!

3 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Someone makes a movie about what you experienced. Without asking u first awk1 And you're supposed to be happy? awk1

Where were you defending Evita, Wallis and Edward? ayumi1 And if you're gonna use the "well, they're dead!" argument then shame on you for being so lame. If anything, it's better to make these movies while the characters are still alive, so they can clarify the border (that will always be there, even in documentaries, ask any capable filmmaker, no not Madge) between a movie and the reality it's about rih10 The movie isn't even about her, really. It's about the image of Madonna we all have come to know. The script clearly tries to analyze what we love and hate so much about Madonna as a public persona and what that says about our culture. Madonna should be happy someone's making a movie about that, yes absolutely.

10 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Ridiculous response. She herself claimed the stories of historical figures to turn them into (critically panned) movies, so for her to play it this way is downright embarrassing sass5 I get that she's pissed because apparently she wasn't contacted at all, but then I didn't see her make a fuss about all those unofficial biographies and documentaries etc. like, I get the emotion, but she really has a gift for transforming her emotion into absolutely hysterically hypocritical and deluded statements these days rih5

She's so obsessed with her "I'm a victim facing ageism and misogyny!" parade that she's missing out on serious opportunities to actually help combatting ageism and misogyny lol. The script is directly about misogyny, in the music industry in particular, it was written by a female writer who clearly sees Madonna, the cultural legend she is, as an appropriate vehicle to talk and think about that, so in actual fact, if Madge was serious about her values, she should be working with and not against projects like this oprah8 Like, how can people still respect you at all when you're tarnishing your legacy by releasing non-artistic garbage and blocking attempts to uncover your amazing past? rih10 Fucking lame.

The Madonna I thought I knew would've just silently let this pass and then release a half-parodying, half-serious 2 minute slapped together animated video about her "real story", both reiterating the themes of the movie and making fun of male Hollywood executives trying to milk her story for money ahs1 And release a free folk rock album after that bey5 Bitch is dead.

Majority of your post is not even about topic here. I understand that you HATE her with passion but there's a thin line between criticizing her and writing hateful comments. 

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Majority of your post is not even about topic here.

lol trash1

100% wrong. All of it is about the topic. The only thing off-topic here is what you just wrote to me.

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

I understand that you HATE her with passion but there's a thin line between criticizing her and writing hateful comments. 

But then you had no problem with @Jjang calling her a bitch etc. and you yourself with him agreed that she should've just disappeared because she's so embarrassing now, like what the fuck are you on? ayumi1 If anything, you should be writing this to yourself wtf.

3 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

lol trash1

100% wrong. All of it is about the topic. The only thing off-topic here is what you just wrote to me.

But then you had no problem with @Jjang calling her a bitch etc. and you yourself with him agreed that she should've just disappeared because she's so embarrassing now, like what the fuck are you on? ayumi1 If anything, you should be writing this to yourself wtf.

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

@Angelus Oh you actually called her a "bitter bitch" yourself sass5

My post truly pales in comparison to what you said about her, holy shit, my memory softened what you were writing on page 1 too much it seems brit0 What a hypocrite. You learn from your fav I guess.

I criticized the way she reacted on this (and yes it was bitchy). You posted hateful comment as always.

And now you're coming after me and insulting me. Classy.

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

I criticized the way she reacted on this (and yes it was bitchy). You posted hateful comment as always.

You wished her social media was taken away from her, made fun of people hacking her, wished her gone for half a decade, called her slurs,... meanwhile, I did neither of those things and just used actual arguments that backed up my opinion, and somehow I'm the one who crossed the line from criticizing to being hateful? trash1

Your bias towards me is clearly impacting the way you read, holy shit.

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

You wished her social media was taken away from her, made fun of people hacking her, wished her gone for half a decade, called her slurs,... meanwhile, I did neither of those things and just used actual arguments that backed up my opinion, and somehow I'm the one who crossed the line from criticizing to being hateful? trash1

Your bias towards me is clearly impacting the way you read, holy shit.

Lol stop lying, twisting my words and putting them in my mouth.

yeah because 'i wish she wasn't on social media' or'i wish she would take a break like janet' is the same as this

Ridiculous response. She herself claimed the stories of historical figures to turn them into (critically panned) movies, so for her to play it this way is downright embarrassing sass5 I get that she's pissed because apparently she wasn't contacted at all, but then I didn't see her make a fuss about all those unofficial biographies and documentaries etc. like, I get the emotion, but she really has a gift for transforming her emotion into absolutely hysterically hypocritical and deluded statements these days rih5

She's so obsessed with her "I'm a victim facing ageism and misogyny!" parade that she's missing out on serious opportunities to actually help combatting ageism and misogyny lol. The script is directly about misogyny, in the music industry in particular, it was written by a female writer who clearly sees Madonna, the cultural legend she is, as an appropriate vehicle to talk and think about that, so in actual fact, if Madge was serious about her values, she should be working with and not against projects like this oprah8 Like, how can people still respect you at all when you're tarnishing your legacy by releasing non-artistic garbage and blocking attempts to uncover your amazing past? rih10 Fucking lame.

The Madonna I thought I knew would've just silently let this pass and then release a half-parodying, half-serious 2 minute slapped together animated video about her "real story", both reiterating the themes of the movie and making fun of male Hollywood executives trying to milk her story for money ahs1 And release a free folk rock album after that bey5 Bitch is dead.

defending Evita, Wallis and Edward? ayumi1 And if you're gonna use the "well, they're dead!" argument then shame on you for being so lame. If anything, it's better to make these movies while the characters are still alive, so they can clarify the border (that will always be there, even in documentaries, ask any capable filmmaker, no not Madge) between a movie and the reality it's about rih10 The movie isn't even about her, really. It's about the image of Madonna we all have come to know. The script clearly tries to analyze what we love and hate so much about Madonna as a public persona and what that says about our culture. Madonna should be happy someone's making a movie about that, yes absolutely.

Or actually any other HATEFUL comment you posted on this forum. Like i said, there's a thin line between criticizing her and just posting hateful comments. 

11 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Lol stop lying and twisting my words and puttign words in my mouth.

rih10

"This bitter bitch" -> slur/being hateful instead of critical

"can someone delete her social media please?" -> wishing her social media was taken away/being hateful instead of critical

"Hackers please?" -> making fun of people hacking her/being hateful instead of critical

"I'm so sick of her lately" -> being hateful instead of critical

"I wish she would pull Janet and disappears for half a decade." -> wishing she disappeared for half a decade/being hateful instead of critical

"there was no IG for her to be this active and annoying" -> being hateful instead of critical

So yeah.. that's everything I said you were doing trash1

And then you didn't take any issue with @Jjang's mega hateful responses lmao you're a riot

11 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Like i said, there's a thin line between criticizing her and just posting hateful comments. 

Indeed, the example of posting hateful comments is above, meanwhile what I posted were actual arguments, such as: she's being hypocritical when she herself has made movies about historical characters, and why not support a project that's about misogyny in the music industry, a topic she's talking about so much anyway, etc. bey5 I won't lie about me putting some hateful emotion in there (though I also said I completely understand her emotion, just not how she epxressed it — how is that hateful?) but it's NOTHING compared to what you and @Jjang were saying, so your attack at me remains hilariously flawed aretha1 It's funny, it's kind of like Madonna's hypocritical attack at the movie.

32 minutes ago, Yzma said:

And can we talk about the title? awk1 blondE ambition? Named after the legendary tour but written the wrong way? She was also not blonde in the beginning.

It also says in the script that Holiday started her career and that song wasn't even written by her. The song started it all was Everybody!

The tour was called Blond Ambition with no e. Blond is actually the male way of spelling Blonde, went with the male/female theme of the tour 

7 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

rih10

"This bitter bitch" -> slur

"can someone delete her social media please?" -> wishing her social media was taken away

"Hackers please?" -> making fun of people hacking her

"I'm so sick of her lately" -> being hateful instead of critical

"I wish she would pull Janet and disappears for half a decade." -> being hateful instead of critical

"there was no IG for her to be this active and annoying" -> being hateful instead of critical

So yeah.. that's everything I said you were doing trash1

And then you didn't take any issue with @Jjang's mega hateful responses lmao you're a riot

Indeed, the example of posting hateful comments is above, meanwhile what I posted were actual arguments, such as: she's being hypocritical when she herself has made movies about historical characters, and why not support a project that's about misogyny in the music industry, a topic she's talking about so much anyway, etc. bey5 I won't lie about me putting some hateful emotion in there (though I also said I completely understand her emotion, just not how she epxressed it — how is that hateful?) but it's NOTHING compared to what you and @Jjang were saying, so your attack at me remains hilariously flawed aretha1 It's funny, it's kind of like Madonna's unmeditated attack at the movie.

lol nothing i said was hateful, i am annoyed by her behavior on social media and everyone here knows it since she opened her IG. And as you can see 6/6 comments that you posted were about her behavior of social media and her reaction on this movie that i don;t support. Thanks for proving what i said! 

In the meantime every time you post something about Madonna there has to be a hateful sentence in there too.