WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’ in the Works at Universal

I'm so "happy" we aren't being delusional here and can recognize the ludicrous era of Madonna of late jj4

I'm not sure what was the first time she truly second-hand embarassed me, personal behaviour wise, but this gif was a nice reminder jj4

giphy.gif

She's batshit now, but I think she was the most insufferable just after MDNA and pre-RH. The RH leaks seemed to have triggered her inner bitter bitch even more jj4

I unfollowed her on FB after those cringe RH prominent people edits

sia5

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Didy is just reflecting on what he thinks would be best for her reputation, he did say he understood her emotions how is that a hateful comment lol

And I just genuinely thought the script was great, who cares if it's 100% accurate, you need a good movie that inspires and communicates themes clearly and without tiring bs in the end ari1 She should know, having made Evita ayumi1 I thought it was a really touching portrait of Madonna that was neutral — there were both scenes that romanticized her rebellion, heart, and power, and there were also scenes that showed how a character like that (esp. for a woman) affected other people's lives, from heartbreak to betrayal for opportunism (and let's be real, there are many examples for the latter in Madonna's career, as in most careers) rih10 This movie would get people talking about a lot of important stuff, that's why I don't like the instant "omg how dare they, this can't be made" reaction. If you care about Madonna's actual biography, then do your research and enjoy yourself, and let unofficial films be unofficial films, who gives a shit. If Madonna wants to tell her story, then she has every opportunity to do so. Until she does that, everyone has the right to use her stardom as a vehicle to tell the story they wanna tell, that's being famous for you, don't like it, get out.

5 minutes ago, JMQDB said:

The tour was called Blond Ambition with no e. Blond is actually the male way of spelling Blonde, went with the male/female theme of the tour 

Oops re-read that, that's what you were saying. I shouldn't reply to stuff when I first wake up lol 

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

And I just genuinely thought the script was great, who cares if it's 100% accurate, you need a good movie that inspires and communicates themes clearly and without tiring bs in the end ari1 She should know, having made Evita ayumi1 I thought it was a really touching portrait of Madonna that was neutral — there were both scenes that romanticized her rebellion, heart, and power, and there were also scenes that showed how a character like that (esp. for a woman) affected other people's lives, from heartbreak to betrayal for opportunism (and let's be real, there are many examples for the latter in Madonna's career, as in most careers) rih10 This movie would get people talking about a lot of important stuff, that's why I don't like the instant "omg how dare thehy, this can't be made" reaction. If you care about Madonna's actual biography, then do your research and enjoy yourself, and let unofficial films be unofficial films, who gives a shit. If Madonna wants to tell her story, then she has every opportunity to do so. Until she does that, everyone has the right to use her stardom as a vehicle to tell the story they wanna tell, that's being famous for you, don't like it, get out.

I wouldn't have quoted you the first me if you expressed your opinion like this. And I agree with this.

6 minutes ago, Angelus said:

lol nothing i said was hateful.

Well, ok, then how is anything I said hateful? brit0

6 minutes ago, Angelus said:

as you can see 6/6 comments that you posted were about her behavior of social media and her reaction on this movie that i don;t support. Thanks for proving what i said!

What's this supposed to say? Of course it's about that, that's the topic of this thread, isn't it? ayumi1 Just like you, I didn't support her reaction on this movie, but somehow you can voice that with a bunch of hateful, non-serious remarks and I can't, even though I provided more argumentation? ari1 Just weird, man.

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

I wouldn't have quoted you the first me if you expressed your opinion like this. And I agree with this.

It was literally the same argument + a nicer echo of your "omg what an embarrassing bitch for posting this on IG!!" remarks though bey5 So good for you, but that doesn't change your ridiculous decision to quote me like that in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

It was literally the same argument + a nicer echo of your "omg what an embarrassing bitch for posting this on IG!!" remarks though bey5 So good for you, but that doesn't change your ridiculous decision to quote me like that in the first place.

No really, i quoted you because you didn't miss a chance to write something hateful about 'current' Madonna. She's trash, she's tarnishing her legacy blah blah blah we get it it you hate her now, you are above us all, you don't have to repeat that every time in every single post.

Most of your Madonna comments on this forum were about how much you hate something about her... You're only focusing on negative. It's annoying. 

20 minutes ago, JMQDB said:

The tour was called Blond Ambition with no e. Blond is actually the male way of spelling Blonde, went with the male/female theme of the tour 

I know, that's why I capitalized it in my post because it's incorrect.

10 minutes ago, Angelus said:

No really, i quoted you because you didn't miss a chance to write something hateful about 'current' Madonna. She's trash, she's tarnishing her legacy blah blah blah we get it it you hate her now, you are above us all, you don't have to repeat that every time in every single post.

Most of your Madonna comments on this forum were about how much you hate something about her... You're only focusing on negative. It's annoying.

You sound like a LM talking to me about my Gaga comments omg ari1 The LMs who think of me as the deluded Madonna stan, that's ironic bey5 The "above us all" thing is weird, I definitely never inserted that sentiment into my recent posts. I don't think she's trash across the board currently, I praised Tears of a Clown to the stars for instance, as well as her universally bashed Met Gala look, so how are you gonna talk your way out of that one? brit0 I think she's throwing away potential, hence my disappointments and criticisms. That obviously doesn't come from a place of hatred, but of love.

You just hate me for no logical reason and decided to quote me in a completely biased, off-topic way (ironically while accusing me of being off-topic which I wasn't), that's what happened, and that's fine, but just shut the fuck up about it in this thread where you yourself have trashed Madonna, have some level of common sense at the very least rih10

25 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm not sure what was the first time she truly second-hand embarrassed me, personal behavior wise, but this gif was a nice reminder jj4

giphy.gif

I know. Some fans probably would defend her behavior like on that gif as "That's so Madonna" or "She fights ageism", but she wasn't that goofy or messy when she was younger.

Now, her behavior looks exactly like those Madonna parodies on YT. She has become a caricature of herself. 

Chris Martin in the background on that screen. fall4 

7 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

You sound like a LM talking to me about my Gaga comments omg ari1 The LMs who think of me as the deluded Madonna stan, that's ironic bey5 The "above us all" thing is weird, I definitely never inserted that sentiment into my recent posts. I don't think she's trash across the board currently, I praised Tears of a Clown to the stars for instance, as well as her universally bashed look Met Gala look, so how are you gonna talk your way out of that one? brit0 I think she's throwing away potential, hence my disappointments and criticisms. That obviously doesn't come from a place of hatred, but of love.

You just hate me for no logical reason and decided to quote me in a completely biased, off-topic way (ironically while accusing me of being off-topic which I wasn't), that's what happened, and that's fine, but just shut the fuck up about it in this thread where you yourself have trashed Madonna, have some level of common sense at the very least rih10

I'm not sure if you're ignoring my point on purpose or you're just bitter and you wanna pick a fight...

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

I'm not sure if you're ignoring my point on purpose or you're just bitter and you wanna pick a fight...

I'm not though. Your point is that I'm always negative about Madonna. To me that is obviously untrue (and I gave two specific examples of that not being true), the end. What more can I say? I'm not gonna suddenly fall on my knees and acknowledge your take on my behavior as the only one rih10 It's not. And the fact that you happily joined @Jjang in an immediate bashing of Madonna right below the OP for everyone, fan and non-fan to see tells me that you're just bitter and you wanna pick a fight with me instead of making some sense, trying to attack me for being hateful towards Madonna. Like I said: I understand her emotion, but I resent her expression of it. That is more positive than anything you've said about her in this thread, a sad fact.

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

I'm not though. Your point is that I'm always negative about Madonna. To me that is obviously untrue (and I gave two specific examples of that not being true), the end. What more can I say? I'm not gonna suddenly fall on my knees and acknowledge your take on my behavior as the only one rih10 It's not. And the fact that you happily joined @Jjang in an immediate bashing of Madonna right below the OP for everyone, fan and non-fan to see tells me that you're just bitter and you wanna pick a fight with me instead of making some sense, trying to attack me for being hateful towards Madonna. Like I said: I understand her emotion, but I resent her expression of it. That is more positive than anything you've said about her in this thread, a sad fact.

Yes that's my point, but only because I never see you talking about her something here that is not negative or hateful towards current Madonna. Every single fan here criticizes her for some things but at the end of the day we also focus on things that we love and we can talk about that, or make lighthearted jokes about things we don't like. My point is that you are always so serious about negative things and we get it but it's annoying to read it every single time. And before you call me blind stan who praises everything she does or says: no one's telling you to praise her 24/7 or that you can only praise her and post nothing but praise!!1

And your post in this thread pretty much proved that.

And here you are now once again trying to pick a fight with me in this post. I criticized your hateful comment ('there's a thin line between criticizing her and writing hateful comments'), you came for me personally and insulted me.

And i already explained my opinion on her social media but hey, here you are, once again trying to twist that while ignoring what i said while shifting gear.

41 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Yes that's my point

So I wasn't ignoring it, then? eve1 How very "stop putting words in my mouth" on the previous page of you. Do yourself a favor and just skip these blatantly wrong accusations, they're too easy to throw back in your face.

I never see you talking about her something here that is not negative or hateful towards current Madonna.

Maybe I just don't like current Madonna.. And if I judge your "I wish she would just disappear for five years" comment correctly, you don't like her either, so I'm still puzzled by you taking such offense. Is this all because I don't like RH or something? fall6 I have praised several songs on that album though, so even if that was the reason, you'd still be wrong.

you are always so serious about negative things and we get it but it's annoying to read it every single time.

Then put me on ignore.. hottie1

Like, you think you're important enough to tell me to change my behavior just because you're annoyed I dislike some stuff and you choose not to do anything about it? julia1 Don't be lazy, dear. Your annoyance is rooted in your own personality, not in my behavior.

And here you are now once again trying to pick a fight with me in this post. I criticized your hateful comment ('there's a thin line between criticizing her and writing hateful comments'), you came for me personally and insulted me.

Well of course I did. You insulted her more in here than I did, and gave @Jjang a free pass just because you wanted to jump on me because you don't like me, completely unrelated to what I was actually saying mad12 That is worth a couple of personal insults at the least. It's just hypocritical bs and nothing else.

And i already explained my opinion on her social media but hey, here you are, once again trying to twist that while ignoring what i said while shifting gear.

It doesn't matter what you meant with those hateful remarks, they were written in a 100% hateful language with zero argumentation whatsoever, so there's nothing for me to even twist there: you were just writing to bash her and not to explain your pov reasonably, a behavior you pretend to take issue with ny13 I refuse to be lectured by someone who's arrogant enough to demand someone to change their whole behavior because they don't like the same stuff they do. You're being a childish brat who's just like every annoying ass obsessed LM I've failed to properly communicate with (you use the exact same language and arguments it's actually hysterical) sass4 I will praise 30 years of Madonna's career to heaven and beyond. If you can't handle a few comments about what comes after (and fuck, I probably made just.. three in the last four months) then that is clearly due to whatever issues you yourself have dealing with other people wendy1 Pull yourself together, man.

34 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

So I wasn't ignoring it, then? eve1 How very "stop putting words in my mouth" on the previous page of you. Do yourself a favor and just skip these blatantly wrong accusat

Yeah you did, that's why this is still going on. And you are still very rude.

Maybe I just don't like current Madonna.. And if I judge your "I wish she would just disappear for five years" comment correctly, you don't like her either, so I'm still puzzled by you taking such offense. Is this all because I don't like RH or something? fall6 I have praised several songs on that album though, so even if that was the reason, you'd still be wrong.

'stop putting words in my mouth' refers to this. You just did it again.

I don't like her being this active for no reason and thanks to social media she's more present than ever, i hate all side projects, random stupid photoshoots, freedom whatever videos, tears of a clown shows etc.

Then put me on ignore.. hottie1

Like, you think you're important enough to tell me to change my behavior just because you're annoyed I dislike some stuff and you choose not to do anything about it? julia1 Don't be lazy, dear. Your annoyance is rooted in your own personality, not in my behavior.

Well i obviously was important since you reacted like this. No one told you to change behavior, i said that there's a thin line between criticizing and writing hateful comments everytime you write something about her. Once again putting words in my mouth.

Well of course I did. You insulted her more in here than I did, and gave @Jjang a free pass just because you wanted to jump on me because you don't like me, completely unrelated to what I was actually saying mad12 That is worth a couple of personal insults at the least. It's just hypocritical bs and nothing else.

So because i 'insulted' her behavior on social media it's enough for you to personally insult me? Oh wow. 

It doesn't matter what you meant with those hateful remarks, they were written in a 100% hateful language with zero argumentation whatsoever, so there's nothing for me to even twist there: you were just writing to bash her and not to explain your pov reasonably, a behavior you pretend to take issue with ny13 I refuse to be lectured by someone who's arrogant enough to demand someone to change their whole behavior because they don't like the same stuff they do. You're being a childish brat who's just like every annoying ass obsessed LM I've failed to properly communicate with (you use the exact same language and arguments it's actually hysterical) sass4 I will praise 30 years of Madonna's career to heaven and beyond. If you can't handle a few comments about what comes after (and fuck, I probably made just.. three in the last four months) then that is clearly due to whatever issues you yourself have dealing with other people wendy1 Pull yourself together.

Yeah you're twisting it again. 

You're putting word in my mouth again. 

You're personally insulting me again. 

Thanks for actually proving what i said couple of times. 

At the end of the day we both agreed that her reaction was bad.

Point was that in the middle of that you just had to add hateful comment towards current trash Madonna. And that's something that you always do. I simply noted that (i think i said it was unnecessary to this topic) and it was trigger for you.

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

... (bs, bs, bs, bs, and more bs) ...

Point was that in the middle of that you just had to add hateful comment towards current trash Madonna. And that's something that you always do. I simply noted that (i think i said it was unnecessary to this topic) and it was trigger for you.

It was a trigger for reasons I've specified many times now, and you've consistently ignored them (irony once again) ny13 Let me directly put them in specific questions (in order of importance) so you can't reply again without addressing them finally:

-

1. Why could @Jjang, notorious among the Madonna fanbase on FOTP for criticizing "current trash Madonna" (as he did in this very thread), make immediately hateful comments in here and get support from you while I'm getting criticized and lectured for doing the same? (and actually, my posts were quite civil and tame compared to his, so not even the same, more like 10x less than what he did)

2. Why don't my positive posts about current Madonna count in your analysis of my behavior?

3. Why, if you're so annoyed by my behavior, do you not just put me on ignore instead of trying to educate me on how unbearable my posts are?

4. How does pulling a whole thread off-topic by (unjustifiably) calling someone out for being off-topic work harmoniously in your head?

5. How is directly quoting someone "putting words in their mouth"?

-

Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

It was a trigger for reasons I've specified many times now, and you've consistently ignored them (irony once again) ny13 Let me directly put them in specific questions (in order of importance) so you can't reply again without addressing them finally:

-

1. Why could @Jjang, notorious among the Madonna fanbase on FOTP for criticizing "current trash Madonna" (as he did in this very thread), make immediately hateful comments in here and get support from you while I'm getting criticized and lectured for doing the same? (and actually, my posts were quite civil and tame compared to his, so not even the same, more like 10x less than what he did)

2. Why don't my positive posts about current Madonna count in your analysis of my behavior?

3. Why, if you're so annoyed by my behavior, do you not just put me on ignore instead of trying to educate me on how unbearable my posts are?

4. How does pulling a whole thread off-topic by (unjustifiably) calling someone out for being off-topic work harmoniously in your head?

5. How is directly quoting someone "putting words in their mouth"?

-

Thanks in advance.

Literally my answer

I've specified many times now, and you've consistently ignored them (irony once again)

8 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Literally my answer

No you haven't, that's why I have to ask you directly.. you haven't once mentioned @Jjang despite me bringing him up constantly in my defense (#1), you've ignored me bringing up my positive opinions about current Madonna, pretending I'm always negative (#2), you have not addressed the ignore option I brought up (#3), you haven't explained how my post was off-topic to begin with, esp. when you and @Jjang had been bringing up "current trash Madonna" unrelated to this particular movie incident yourselves (and no I don't care about your social media excuses, that does not count, because @Jjang also slammed her recent music and you said nothing), [#4] and you haven't explained how I twisted your words, when I directly told you that I wasn't talking about the content but the format of those posts, which was undeniably hate-filled, which was supposedly the format you were criticizing in my posts (#5) ayumi1 I've been asking these questions in different forms, multiple times from the beginning, and I haven't gotten a word about the first four, and only untrue bs about the fifth.

If you have already addressed all of this properly as you claim, then point me to those posts. We both know they're not there, sweetie, so just fucking reply to those questions or don't bother replying at all ny13