Aidan.

Would you be here for a Kylie Jenner diss track?

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie should invite her back for another iconic rap. Then Jazzy should go on a come back tour creep1

I'll head to Walmart tomorrow to ask Jazzy if she's up for it

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I'll head to Walmart to,orrow to ask Jazzy if she's up for it

She has a wikipedia page and I'm screaming at this part:

Around the same time, DNA remixed Kylie Minogue's "Shocked" and added a rap part written and performed by Jazzi. The DNA Remix of the song was then released as a single (it was not originally planned for release)[5] and charted at No. 6 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming Minogue's thirteenth consecutive top ten hit;[6] Jazzi -performed the track on Top of the Pops.[7] Jazzi told Kylie that previously she thought the singer's music was "shit".[8] What they failed to report was the remainder of the comment which was ...but since I've seen and heard you perform live, hip hop or no hip hop cred, I would pay to see you any day!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Bennett

She actually has had no career omg rip2

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

She has a wikipedia page and I'm screaming at this part:

Around the same time, DNA remixed Kylie Minogue's "Shocked" and added a rap part written and performed by Jazzi. The DNA Remix of the song was then released as a single (it was not originally planned for release)[5] and charted at No. 6 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming Minogue's thirteenth consecutive top ten hit;[6] Jazzi -performed the track on Top of the Pops.[7] Jazzi told Kylie that previously she thought the singer's music was "shit".[8] What they failed to report was the remainder of the comment which was ...but since I've seen and heard you perform live, hip hop or no hip hop cred, I would pay to see you any day!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Bennett

She actually has had no career omg rip2

"she thought the singer's music was shit" Jazzi hunty lmfao1