Alvarø

She's not happy about her biopic

Remember that episode on How I Met Your Mother when Ted's ex and her boyfriend made a movie about him that was full of lies and shit?

I can totally see why M wouldn't want that. BUT instead of sabotaging it, she should get involved and take the wheel instead. Help rewrite the script to correct inaccuracies and possibly make it better than it will be without her involvement. Still, I think this movie could potentially tarnish her legacy and image.

I'm 100% on her side. I wouldn't want others to tell a story about me and make things up that are not true.

Omg call THEM OUT!!!! YAS queen!

And she HAS read the script! That's also why she's fucking mad about it. She has deleted the post now but she addressed some of the lies in that post. It's on the FOTP Madonna Twitter!

5 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Omg call THEM OUT!!!! YAS queen!

And she HAS read the script! That's also why she's fucking mad about it. She has deleted the post now but she addressed some of the lies in that post. It's on the FOTP Madonna Twitter!

C-XNygeVwAAteRo.jpg:large

16 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

who will play ha tho? Jennifer Lawrance?

I'd really like Paris Jackson to play her but she's probably too young. 

Inb4 It will be fucking Emma Roberts. jj4 

I think most biographical movies aren't 100% based on facts. People always change things to make the movie more interesting like "Frida". jj3 

Even if Madonna decides to get involved, I doubt she would be 100% honest and would want to show who she really is. 

They should use Madonna: An Intimate Biography by J. Randy Taraborrelli. 

I just think it's funny that when she was once interviewed for the Ray of Light era, a woman asked her what she thought about herself and she was like "Oh, I hate that: let other people talk about me. I don't define myself" but now she's fucking angry other people are gonna talk about her story and define her. mad4 I guess age has changed her, but if she's really angry she should try to work with them. I don't think this can be stopped?

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

I just think it's funny that when she was once interviewed for the Ray of Light era, a woman asked her what she thought about herself and she was like "Oh, I hate that: let other people talk about me. I don't define myself" but now she's fucking angry other people are gonna talk about her story and define her. mad4 I guess age has changed her, but if she's really angry she should try to work with them. I don't think this can be stopped?

Well no one approached her in the first place. And script is not really accurate. But still, she overreacted, she should've contacted them and offered her help. And Guy Oseary spamming her posts calling them out also doesn't help, he sucks so hard as manager. 

And one of the producers is Mariah's bff moo1