Alvarø

She's not happy about her biopic

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

And one of the producers is Mariah's bff moo1 

This is going to be such a mess. moo1 

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And Guy Oseary spamming her posts calling them out also doesn't help, he sucks so hard as manager.

She needs to get rid of him ASAP. jj4 

omg honestly Ichanged my opinion a bit after reading that gross shit about the plot jj4

Like she should be better than that, but hearing this bullshit and knowing it will affect your public image...

All those horrible movies about Marilyn Monroe and others actually did a LOT of damage. Public believes biopics, not real life. And not like people actually read books or anything (not that books aren't full of shit either) jay1

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg honestly Ichanged my opinion a bit after reading that gross shit about the plot jj4

Yeah me too. It sounds GROSS. Overall the thing about her abortion. jj4 You don't lie bout things like that jj3 

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

Yeah me too. It sounds GROSS. Overall the thing about her abortion. jj4 You don't lie bout things like that jj3 

I dunno if she had any, I support the choice, but it's such a bad time to release a bad movie about her, since she's already doing a job herself by being a mess. And it paints her as some fame-crazed psychopath, that abortion-for-career thing trash1

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I dunno if she had any, I support the choice, but it's such a bad time to release a bad movie about her, since she's already doing a job herself by being a mess. And it paints her as some fame-crazed psychopath, that abortion-for-career thing trash1

I mean I don't condone her, but if she didn't do it I would be pissed someone spread a lie like that to me, or even I did it. It's such a personal thing. trash1 And yeah, after all this decade, she doesn't need worse bad portrayal. ahs1 

It's not like biopics are generally 100% accurate representations of reality...but to be fair I don't know why they'd go out of their way to state that she's a high school dropout when she isn't. Still, it is a dramatization, and getting the actual person who is the basis of said biopic involved can be a mixed bag. I did think Straight Outta Compton was a really good movie, but it was no coincidence that Dr. Dre's involvement as producer resulted in the movie entirely ignoring his issues with domestic violence. 

I gotta read this script...