Kylie

#RoyaltyListens PRISM (2013)

Walking On Air: 8/10

IT'S A BOP! Until I heard the chorus. I think the chorus is nice and catchy, but so repetive rip4 like I get it, you're walking on air. Yet I think this is a very nice song and I could definetly bop to this a little more. Let's put it in my playlist. interesting1 

Just now, Royalty said:

Walking On Air: 8/10

IT'S A BOP! Until I heard the chorus. I think the chorus is nice and catchy, but so repetive rip4 like I get it, you're walking on air. Yet I think this is a very nice song and I could definetly bop to this a little more. Let's put it in my playlist. interesting1 

Deserved a 9 tbh interesting1

Just now, Royale said:

Deserved a 9 tbh interesting1

Get pressed interesting1 

Just now, Taylor said:

Her best album btw

Hi king wub1 I'm gonna do a listening thread for a Taylor album this week too wub1 

Just now, Taylor said:

Wig already pre-heating in the oven 

I'm gonna do it in the evening because I know you'll probably online then because I wanna have you there wub1 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Her best album btw

it's better than Teenage Dream for sure. Still not sure if I like it more than One Of The Boys..It's more mature and it has more variety in production..but the order of the tracklist makes it a bit messy I think! cheryl1