Kirjava

Xtina leaving Tao nightclub

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Amazing lipstick, wig looks as fake as ever moo1

I can't figure out whether that one string in the front is her real hair, and she's just wearing huge ass hair-piece on top, or is the whole thing a wig? oprah12

Just now, Kirjava said:

I can't figure out whether that one string in the front is her real hair, and she's just wearing huge ass hair-piece on top, or is the whole thing a wig? oprah12

I thought those were extensions as usual, but I can't see her head? Is it possible to comb your hair this way, so you can't see any scalp in the middle like in the last pictures?

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I thought those were extensions as usual, but I can't see her head? Is it possible to comb your hair this way, so you can't see any scalp in the middle like in the last pictures?

To me the top obviously looks like a wig, cuz as you said you can't see her scalp.

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

To me the top obviously looks like a wig, cuz as you said you can't see her scalp.

They need to dedicate a paranormal episode of some program to her real hair. What was the last time we truly saw it? jj4 I think the only time she let us see it after debut era, was when she cut it all drastically during Bionic, and had that wet rat bob for like 10 minutes giveup2

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

They need to dedicate a paranormal episode of some program to her real hair. What was the last time we truly saw it? jj4 I think the only time she let us see it after debut era, was when she cut it all drastically during Bionic, and had that wet rat bob for like 10 minutes giveup2

Did she still have extensions in for volume when she went short in 2013? oprah3 If yes then yeah, the last time we've seen it all natural was 2010.