M3L155AX

Eras that you wished lasted longer

12 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Why Breathe On Me wasn't a single ffs alex1

Because Jive wanted Outrageous as a single at that time (it was featured in the movie Catwoman). The movie TANKED and Britney hurt her knee whilst shooting the video and had to cancel the video, the single, the remaining dates of the tour and the entire era.

Breathe on Me, (I Got That) Boom Boom and Touch of My Hand were all strong single contenders according to Britney and Jive. 

So yeah In The Zone gets my vote along with Cannibal, TFM (Dance in the Dark deserved a video and single release!!!), Music, Hard Candy and Ultraviolence!

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

I heard that Toxic was a "compromise" between them because her label wouldn't do BOM is that true?

Like on the one hand I wish Britney would've gotten her wish to make BOM a single but on the other hand I can't imagine Toxic not being a single...

I remember I read this somewhere too. She was the one who insisted for Toxic to be a single. I can't imagine a world where Toxic isn't a single lbr ny3 THE song of everyone's childhood ny3

2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I heard that Toxic was a "compromise" between them because her label wouldn't do BOM is that true?

Like on the one hand I wish Britney would've gotten her wish to make BOM a single but on the other hand I can't imagine Toxic not being a single...

I dont emember tbh there were so many rumors back then. At some point they were reporting she was releasing a Spanish version of Shadow rip3 and that She was planning an Egyptian themed performance for Outrageous at the VMAs brit8 

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

They both wanted MATM and Toxic. It was a mess from single #3 onwards.

Boom Boom was Jive's choice for #3 Everytime was Britney's choice.

Britney wanted Breathe on Me as single #4 and possibly touch of my Hand as #5 but Jive wanted Outrageous and Boom Boom.

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

I dont emember tbh there were so many rumors back then. At some point they were reporting she was releasing a Spanish version of Shadow rip3 and that She was planning an Egyptian themed performance for Outrageous at the VMAs brit8 

Outrageous DOES have quite an Egyptian vibe.

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

lmfao1I can'ttt

1 minute ago, Yzma said:

They both wanted MATM and Toxic. It was a mess from single #3 onwards.

Boom Boom was Jive's choice for #3 Everytime was Britney's choice.

Britney wanted Breathe on Me as single #4 and possibly touch of my Hand as #5 but Jive wanted Outrageous and Boom Boom.

Well thank goodness for that. Toxic not being a single = does not compute

But yeah BOM should've been a single...

I think we can all agree  that In the Zone was her best album and cold have been much bigger. If I were to choose the singles, it would have been like this:

1. Me Against the Music

2. Toxic

3. Everytime

4. Touch of My Hand / Breathe on Me (released simultaneously in different territories and then switched)

5. (I Got That) Boom Boom

FUCK OUTRAGEOUS!

Just now, Yzma said:

5. (I Got That) Boom Boom

You had me until here. I can't stand that song. jkfl;asdjkfl;as

I wasn't really Paying Attention in 2003 - 4 because I was like 8 - 9 years old so maybe it would've worked with the popular sound at the time? I don't know. But I do know I skip that song everytime jkfl;asdkfl;sa

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Image result for glory britneyImage result for glory britneyImage result for glory britneyImage result for glory britney

So many possible single choices:

Love Me Down Better Change Your Mind Liar Man on the Moon Do You Wanna Come Over ?

brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2brit2

There really were some solid bops ready to smash brit2

2 hours ago, I Am...Me said:

25 to be honest, if she released more singles, like Madonna style in a short time, the album would still be in the top 20 today brit2

#JusticeforAllIAsk 

45 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

There really were some solid bops ready to smash brit2

#JusticeforAllIAsk 

More like Justice for I Miss You and Water Under the Bridge. The latter should have been the follow up to Hello.

6 minutes ago, Yzma said:

More like Justice for I Miss You and Water Under the Bridge. The latter should have been the follow up to Hello.

I Miss You is my favorite track from the album. cry4 So dark and moody and such a beautiful melody. Such a shame it didn't get the single treatment.

On 4/26/2017 at 6:05 AM, StrippedX said:

Bionic had at least two more singles in it 

Bionic had a couple of songs that should of been singles but to this day everyone is over Christina Aguilera and her fucking attitude.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:25 AM, Maryanne said:

In the Zone is the only correct answer. Musically, visually, popularity wise, performing aspect, taking control and expressing herself more and lbr her look, everything was at the peak during that era. We all know how it ended cry8

But at least she wrote Everytime!!!!!!!!1

I hate so much that my favorite Britney song resulted in her knee injury that era fall3 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So many possible single choices: Love Me Down Better Change Your Mind Liar Man on the Moon Do You Wanna Come Over ?  

Rebel Heart Body Language Aprodithe Kiss me Once Blackout In the Zone Glory Lotus Bionic

Bionic had at least two more singles in it 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.