error404

KP4 To Be Called "Witness"? Dual Release?

So what does this mean?

Chef's Choice - Rise

Katy herself said she/her team decided to not put it on the album, but rather release it in this heated time and for the olympics. 

BUT we can see, it was considered to keep it for the album. They just decided against it. Or maybe it will be a Bonus Track?

Main - CTTR

A big video, a european hit, US top five and promotional performances. The Main promo has begun. Don't forget the new haircut (= new era)

Cherry Pie - Bon Appettit

So, we get some candy and sweets again. After this big food to the rhythm, we will get a more not so serious song we can dance along to.

Cream - KP4

May 19th, Album release? As the cherry on top, of course, she releases the album, which could be called WITNESS.

3 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

For some reason I can;t seem to find any reporting on this though - like Billboard, THR or EW should have something about this nat1

I just want it all to be true 

I totally agree. The main music accounts I follow have been completely dead about anything related to KP...which is really weird considering all of the hype around Bon Appetit. No one even posted about the recipe. Surprise album release Friday? nat1

3 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

I totally agree. The main music accounts I follow have been completely dead about anything related to KP...which is really weird considering all of the hype around Bon Appetit. No one even posted about the recipe. nat1Surprise album release Friday? 

Yeah it just seems strange - Billboard or Hits Daily Double should be all over this if it is truly something.  Just a little concerned still because I'm so ready gaga13