error404

KP4 To Be Called "Witness"? Dual Release?

C-W3PEOXYAAyHg4.jpg

200w.gif

Multiple fans are getting this in the mail today. Temoin means "Witness" in French. Is KP4 called Witness? Are we getting Witness and Bon Appetit Friday? What does the no dairy on the cream mean? She tweeted it last night as well. I AM SHOOK. DISCUSS

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Can we just gather in the reflection section. this info is too intimate. I posted in the lounge and no one reacted. sia4

Carlos this is potentially the album title and the next single, it deserves a thread wat3 

5 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

CHEERY PIE=BON APPETIT SONG

NO CREAM=VEGAN

VEGAN=ARIANA GRANDE

COLLAB CONFIRMED scream1scream1scream1

KP4 UNCANCELLED scream1

(if only this were true rip lol)

K this is lowkey the first time I'm legit considering the ari rumors now interesting1 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

Carlos this is potentially the album title and the next single, it deserves a thread wat3 

It's too late, anyways. sia1

-

i love that she's using Gotham, again. My fave font and my fave fave. ahhhh. My 2 loves.

Witness is already my new favourite sobg without hearing the rest of KP4. The fuck is she doing with me. Everything she released before just got cancelled, THIS IS HER BEST WORK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! ayumi1ahs1

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

K this is lowkey the first time I'm legit considering the ari rumors now interesting1 

I feel like Ari would have dispelled the rumours if she wasn't on it...unless something else is coming. I think Ariana is going to be on another track on the album (referred to as "Whipped Cream" and is why she isn't dispelling Bon Appetit). GET READY PEOPLES. interesting1