Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy Perry | Bon Appétit (ft Migos) | April 28, 2017

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I'm excited. I know y'all are looking for a witch hunt but this isn't the first problematic rapper to get a pop feature and it won't be the last. 

It's ironic that during her "purposeful pop" era she's chosen to collaborate with a problematic rap group.

I was underwhelmed with the snippet, and hearing the second collab I have zero expectations.

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I'm excited. I know y'all are looking for a witch hunt but this isn't the first problematic rapper to get a pop feature and it won't be the last. 

Exactly. Are the stans gonna lynch Katy for collabing with Snoop Dogg, who has made transphobic Instagram posts, or B.o.B., who has released a song with anti-Semitic lyrics? Pop girls work with shitty people all the time. It's not reflective of their own beliefs.

Just now, Kenya said:

It's ironic that during her "purposeful pop" era she's chosen to collaborate with a problematic rap group.

I was underwhelmed with the snippet, and hearing the second collab I have zero expectations.

Wouldn't be surprised if this whole collab started before everyone skewered them for their homophobic comments. It was only a couple months ago, if i recall? I obviously don't know her life or theirs, but I can pretty confidently say that katy wasn't like "yaaaaas let's get the gay haters for my summer smash! I fuck with that!!!"

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Exactly. Are the stans gonna lynch Katy for collabing with Snoop Dogg, who has made transphobic Instagram posts, or B.o.B., who has released a song with anti-Semitic lyrics? Pop girls work with shitty people all the time. It's not reflective of their own beliefs.

Clings to your rational mind 

RUN, IT ISNT SAFE HERE.

12 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Now that I've come to accept it, I don't really mind so much. I've always liked her hits with rappers I don't like, she always makes it work!

Besides, we wanted a smash, here it is! gaycat1

Just now, Kuba said:

Now that I've come to accept it, I don't really mind so much. I've always liked her hits with rappers I don't like, she always make it work!

Besides, we wanted a smash, here it is! gaycat1

Yaaaaas slay me with this optimism demi1 let's prepare for the dance party demi1 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.