Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

QUINN

Katy Perry | Bon Appétit (ft Migos) | April 28, 2017

So I've come to accept it now, and I can safely say I'm excited for this.

Yeah an Ariana collab would've been better, but it is what it is.

All her previous officially singles with rappers are amazing.

So I'm sure this will be as well, so bring on Friday!

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Exactly. Are the stans gonna lynch Katy for collabing with Snoop Dogg, who has made transphobic Instagram posts, or B.o.B., who has released a song with anti-Semitic lyrics? Pop girls work with shitty people all the time. It's not reflective of their own beliefs.

But ya'll have no problem (not you, but just people in general) coming for DWUW for petty drags interesting1  Atleast they're consistent.

Just now, Justas said:

So I've come to accept it now, and I can safely say I'm excited for this.

Yeah an Ariana collab would've been better, but it is what it is.

All her previous officially singles with rappers are amazing.

So I'm sure this will be as well, so bring on Friday!

I've been anti rapper collabs ever since she removed that FLAWLESS bridge from ET with Kanye's verse 

1 minute ago, Dreamsssss said:

It wasn't even shading, but that conflict made them even more hated in the stan world. brit15

i know. i just dont want someone to take it the wrong way and spiral into a mess. had a long day. too tired to clean that shit up tonight moo1 

Also who knew that KP4 would be the messiest pop release of 2017 dead7 

The meltdowns, the lashings, the draggings are almost endless dead7 

I honestly think this is a fun year coming up ahead of us dead7 

3 minutes ago, Kenya said:

She should've scrapped the collab as soon as she found out about the comments they've made. I don't think Migos views reflect Katy's views, but that doesn't mean the GP will react the same way. 

It really doesn't work that way though. Artists don't just scrap songs (espesh collabs) last minute because they read something online! If you're going to hold their comments against them, we should also hold the problematic shit Katy said against her too! Like I'm not trying to justify their comments, but something like that seems huge to us because we seek reason to hate them, while Katy might've not even given it a second thought because she knows first hand how much shit artists get for saying anything! 

It'll be a bop everyone, lets not bring it down before it's even out demi1

Just now, Justas said:

Also who knew that KP4 would be the messiest pop release of 2017 dead7 

The meltdowns, the lashings, the draggings are almost endless dead7 

I honestly think this is a fun year coming up ahead of us dead7 

Right? dead7 

at least it's made pop a bit more exciting dead7dead7dead7 

Just now, Carlos said:

No, OP's thread stays the pinned one, not yours. 

i didn't comment because of that, i wanted to adress my speechlesness about the bad news

18 minutes ago, QUINN said:

rih5 

Well I mean can you blame people for thinking that it was real, especially when all of the signs (reaches or not) pointed to it being true? shrug1 I mean I'm sure if someone said a few months ago that Migos is on the song, people would look for every bit of evidence then too. shrug1 It was still fun speculating that it was true though! jj2 

3 minutes ago, Kenya said:

I've been anti rapper collabs ever since she removed that FLAWLESS bridge from ET with Kanye's verse 

I like the bridge in the solo version, but the second Yeezy verse builds up to the final chorus so perfectly that it leaves the solo bridge bald, but different taste for different people sia3 

2 minutes ago, alexander said:

Right? dead7 

at least it's made pop a bit more exciting dead7dead7dead7 

BGs has been pretty much dead, but Katy's coming to save it dead7 

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.