Oblivia

Will Bone Apple Tits do what CTTR couldn't?

why MIGOS out of all the rappers she could collab with dead2 they're already over, they had ONE hit dead2 and with all the messiness of their cancelled performance at springfest and shitty publicity + homophobia, they don't even have a good public image dead2 why not kendrick, or chance, or basically anyone but migos dead2 

Just now, Merryem said:

why MIGOS out of all the rappers she could collab with dead2 they're already over, they had ONE hit dead2 and with all the messiness of their cancelled performance at springfest and shitty publicity + homophobia, they don't even have a good public image dead2 why not kendrick, or chance, or basically anyone but migos dead2 

THANK YOU.

It may be a hit but I'm honestly worried about her. Her behavior in interviews is becoming really erratic and she just seems really lost, as an artist and as a person. I may poke fun at ha sometimes but I really do like the good sis, OOTB is literally one of the best pop albums of the 2000scry8

29 minutes ago, Jake said:

Isn't Bieber releasing on Friday too? Probably not rip4 

wut is the king of pop releasing?

and um the cover is so hideous that it's funny lmfao1 BTW album cover teas rip2

but honestly, yall shouldnt judge this based on the feature or visuals. It can still come thru and be a BOP. I'm sure migos part is like 20 seconds anyway, so who curs. She's obviously doing it cause of them streaming points 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

wut is the king of pop releasing?

and um the cover is so hideous that it's funny lmfao1 BTW album cover teas rip2

but honestly, yall shouldnt judge this based on the feature or visuals. It can still come thru and be a BOP. I'm sure migos part is like 20 seconds anyway, so who curs. She's obviously doing it cause of them streaming points 

A feature, but even as being a side artist his iTunes power is insane

38 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

It may be a hit but I'm honestly worried about her. Her behavior in interviews is becoming really erratic and she just seems really lost, as an artist and as a person. I may poke fun at ha sometimes but I really do like the good sis, OOTB is literally one of the best pop albums of the 2000scry8

neixrl.gif

From the reaction she had when one of her songs wasnt charting that well on that Part of Me movie, I reckon she's panicking. She's realising her time at the top is coming to a disastrous end and she's pulling out all stops, a reverse Gaga. Gaga made her career by being as extra she can be and tried to strip it down in order to revive it. Katy is doing the opposite. She got Migos on the songs instead of Ariana because she wants a #1. Migos has a #1. Ariana does not. Rap/Hip-Hop is streamable and chart friendly. Ariana is streamable, but not enough for the charts.

Was Dark Horse not one of her biggest hits? I think you see my point now

ny-pose.gif

5 minutes ago, Bubble said:

From the reaction she had when one of her songs wasnt charting that well on that Part of Me movie, I reckon she's panicking. She's realising her time at the top is coming to a disastrous end and she's pulling out all stops, a reverse Gaga. Gaga made her career by being as extra she can be and tried to strip it down in order to revive it. Katy is doing the opposite. She got Migos on the songs instead of Ariana because she wants a #1. Migos has a #1. Ariana does not. Rap/Hip-Hop is streamable and chart friendly. Ariana is streamable, but not enough for the charts.

Was Dark Horse not one of her biggest hits? I think you see my point now

ny-pose.gif

ny12 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why MIGOS out of all the rappers she could collab with  they're already over, they had ONE hit  and with all the messiness of their cancelled performance at springfest and shitty publicity + homophobi

It may be a hit but I'm honestly worried about her. Her behavior in interviews is becoming really erratic and she just seems really lost, as an artist and as a person. I may poke fun at ha sometimes b

CTTR made me human and grounded. Top 80 at best. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.