Oblivia

Will Bone Apple Tits do what CTTR couldn't?

1 hour ago, Bubble said:

From the reaction she had when one of her songs wasnt charting that well on that Part of Me movie, I reckon she's panicking. She's realising her time at the top is coming to a disastrous end and she's pulling out all stops, a reverse Gaga. Gaga made her career by being as extra she can be and tried to strip it down in order to revive it. Katy is doing the opposite. She got Migos on the songs instead of Ariana because she wants a #1. Migos has a #1. Ariana does not. Rap/Hip-Hop is streamable and chart friendly. Ariana is streamable, but not enough for the charts.

Was Dark Horse not one of her biggest hits? I think you see my point now

ny-pose.gif

Side to Side was one of the biggest hits of last year though.

She is clearly aiming for a "current" hit .. rap and urban are on top right now.  A bunch of songs in the top 10 are just there because they are streaming monsters.  They had one of the biggest streaming hits of the past year.  Honestly if her goal is to have a summer smash then I think this will deliver.  

Is it hypocritical? Yes nat1

But so was Taylor and Bad Blood, and Kendrick/that MV brought it to #1

Side to Side was a smash partially because of the urban vibe/rap feature 

No females are in the top 10 except for Alessia Cara because her song was discounted and its an EDM track nat1

Desperate times call for desperate measures cry9

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why MIGOS out of all the rappers she could collab with  they're already over, they had ONE hit  and with all the messiness of their cancelled performance at springfest and shitty publicity + homophobi

It may be a hit but I'm honestly worried about her. Her behavior in interviews is becoming really erratic and she just seems really lost, as an artist and as a person. I may poke fun at ha sometimes b

CTTR made me human and grounded. Top 80 at best. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.