Say Lou Lou

Will KP4 be the messiest era of all time?

-First the woke anthem that it's called "Chained to the Rhythm", whom underperformed for Katy's standards and only spent 2 weeks in the top 10.

-After the initial underperformance of CTTR, Capital Records hosted a streaming party for the song, like if they were some kind of fan account

-And lastly, the recent meltdowns gravitating around Katy's (lead/second?) single 'Bon Appétit'. Not only it features one of the most..queastionable covers of all time, it also features the well known homophobic one hit wonder group Migos.

So, FOTP, will KP4 be as messy as the ARTPOP era? or it will reach even a new high?

I doubt it'll touch the messiness of DWUW's video alone. The backlash when details and snippets of the videos leaked was MASSIVE. I'm just glad she never released it.

And on the topic of backlash alone, I don't think any era will ever come close to Erotica.

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I doubt it'll touch the messiness of DWUW's video alone. The backlash when details and snippets of the videos leaked was MASSIVE. I'm just glad she never released it.

Judging by the artwork, I feel like the video for Bon Appétit could be DWUW on steroids

50 minutes ago, Edu said:

Judging by the artwork, I feel like the video for Bon Appétit could be DWUW on steroids

No one in Migos is a convicted rapist and pedophile though. That's what made the music video for DWUW messy.

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

No one in Migos is a convicted rapist and pedophile though. That's what made the music video for DWUW messy.

No one would've talked about it if it wasn't for the video content

Just now, Edu said:

No one would've talked about it if it wasn't for the video content

Except literally everyone DID talk about it. She got flack from the moment she announced she worked with R. Kelly. It was one of the major defining moments that made ARTPOP's era decline before the video had even been filmed.

3 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

Chained to the Rhythm", whom underperformed for Katy's standards and only spent 2 weeks in the top 10.

All of you probably got used to Katy getting multiple #1s, but she took a 3 years hiatus and she's in her middle 30s. You cant expect her to be as successful as she used to be. Imo CTTR didnt underperform, it scored mediocre success, it entered top 5-10 worldwide.

3 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

And lastly, the recent meltdowns gravitating around Katy's (lead/second?) single 'Bon Appétit'. Not only it features one of the most..queastionable covers of all time, it also features the well known homophobic one hit wonder group Migos.

The feature is.... gross. I know that she is lowkey thirsty for a massive hit, but she could've done it by herself or with another artist who is better. Migos? Boi bye.

The cover? It's amazing cry7 The reason that it's weird makes it memorable. 

Gaga supported and glorified rape with DWUW video, her label wouldn't let her release it. That's messy and disgusting as fuck, Gaga is a vile individual and Artpop will be the messiest era of all time by the ugliest pop girl of all time. Simple.

tumblr_nwqox8V3Bj1twogzfo1_500.jpg

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Gaga supported and glorified rape with DWUW video, her label wouldn't let her release it. That's messy and disgusting as fuck, Gaga is a vile individual and Artpop will be the messiest era of all time by the ugliest pop girl of all time. Simple.

and Katy is working with Migos who is a known homophobic

and Chained to The Floppage is ahrdly a hit

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

growing on spotify and radio

bout to enter top 10 in uk and australia

key word 'growing' nat1

What about the US and the rest of the world? nat1 

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

check it by yourself

she entered the top 50 on WW spotify, that's a great move for her

the song is getting '+' updates almost everyday

http://kworb.net/spotify/

flopping on itunes

radio seems to be here for it

Flopping on iTunes? Guess we're in for another discount hit! ny1 

Top 50 in terms of streaming? dead2  You realized that's gonna result in a Top 30 chart position at best, right? I'm sorry to break it to you and the OP but Gaga is pretty much over and Katy still has a good chance compared to her. Instead of rivaling with Katy fans and being in denial over her dropping to indie artist level of chart success, how about finally accepting that she's a flop and joining the rest of the sections? nat2 

5 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

and Katy is working with Migos who is a known homophobic

and Chained to The Floppage is ahrdly a hit

Bigger hit than anything on Joanne and who gives a fuck at least she's not working with a rapist accused paedophile (R Kelly) making a video glorifying rape. Gaga is disgusting and that's why she's over and Katy isn't 

6 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

@Freaky Prince @DREAMPOP Gaga tries to normalise rape with her music videos stay mad downvote me all you want but it's true 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt it'll touch the messiness of DWUW's video alone. The backlash when details and snippets of the videos leaked was MASSIVE. I'm just glad she never released it.   And on the topic of b

Except literally everyone DID talk about it. She got flack from the moment she announced she worked with R. Kelly. It was one of the major defining moments that made ARTPOP's era decline before the vi

Gaga supported and glorified rape with DWUW video, her label wouldn't let her release it. That's messy and disgusting as fuck, Gaga is a vile individual and Artpop will be the messiest era of all time

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.