Gilly

Aura (demo) vs Aura (studio) - which do you prefer?

The better version is  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ?

vs

personally, i refuse to listen to the studio version because the demo is SO MUCH BETTER um1 

what the hell did she do to the verses? and hew TOLD HER IT WAS OKAY FOR HA TO BUTCHER SUCH A BOP ny8 

the demo version verses fit so well with the intensity of the song, while the demo vocals sound fucking weak and weird and totally not in sync with the intro + chorus. Plus, when she performs this song live, she always does it like the demo, so i dont get why she didnt just put that on the album um1 

this is the first time i listen to the studio version since like the album leaked. It disgusts me and I like to pretend like it doesnt exist.

The Aura demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> alex1alex1alex1alex1 in the trinity of GODPOP alex1 

9 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

It's the same song except for the vocals in the first verse. dead2

Literally this lmao

But regardless, I do prefer the first verse of the demo over the studio, she sounds more raw. 

But again, literally the rest of the song is exactly the same dead4

55 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

It's the same song except for the vocals in the first verse. dead2

but why would she change the vocals one of the verses and not in the other one? that makes it sound even worse than if she would've stayed consistent throughout the whole song dead2 it just sounds like intro/verses/chorus dont fit together in the studio version dead2 

2 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga apparently was too stoned or smth to remember to put any type of emotion or life into her vocals while recording the studio version. That's also a problem for MJH which I can't even listen to anymore cause her voice is so dead and boringari1

I cannot deal with this slander. scream1 

I remember my hopes for ARTPOP went skyrocket once Burqa leaked. When AP leaked, I knew this would be a messy era once Aura finished playing.

Burqa >>>

Ps: Didint she leak Aura bc they didn't let her release it for the lead? Maybe she leaked the version she preferred. She also performed the demo version of the songs for the iTunes Festival... I guess she never liked the final version of ARTPOP that much.