Wonder

An Open Letter to the One's Who Continue This Dumb Ass War

Rebel Hearts. Monsters. We need to have a little talk. 

For almost a decade, these two stan bases have been at each other's throats. "Gaga is such a copy cat." Shut up. "Madonna is just jealous." Shut up. "Gaga is a cheap knock off." Shut up. "Madonna is over." Shut up. Seriously. Just...Shut. The. Fuck. Up. It's old. There is no reason for this little war thing. M fans (to which I am one) don't be so sensitive. Yeah to us, M is the Queen of Pop, but that doesn't mean every other pop girl is shit, Gaga included. Gaga fans (to which I am also one) take a chill pill. Gaga is a grown ass woman that can defend herself. We don't need to do it for her. The point is, these two artists are both talented, influential, creative, and beautiful women. Both of them have carved their path, and both of them have, and continue influence the industry. Both of them have made some incredible music, both have made some slogs. Both have had some fist-pump-in-the-air moments, both have had moments that have made you wanna burn your stan membership card. Yeah, for a while, both Gaga and M threw barbs at each other. But, they both being grown women, have seemed to put their differences (mostly) aside. If they can be mature enough to not be little pricks to each other 24/7, we can too. It's okay to be a Monster and a Rebel Heart. It's okay to love The Fame and Ray of Light. It's okay. It. Is. Okay. I know battlegrounds is a discussion section, and I am not asking you to stop your discussion. But there's a difference between discussion and just being a bitch. I actively try my best (sometimes I fail) to be nice, loving, and accepting of all opinions. Cuz I'm not a thin skinned little bitch but that's another story. So yeah. Get over it. It's old news. They don't give a shit no more, we shouldn't. Oh....and yeah one more thing....DO NOT ASK YOURSELVES "WHY ARE MADONNA FANS THE MOST HATED 'ROUND HERE" AND "WHY ARE GAGA FANS THE MOST HATED 'ROUND HERE"? You know. You know why. 

*DISCLAIMER: I AM ALL FOR BG FIGHTING. I WILL FIGHT WITH MC STANS UNTIL I DIE. I JUST THINK THIS PARTICULAR ARGUMENT IS OVERUSED AND JUST CLOGS UP BG.*

-With Love, the Sane GagaDonna stans. 

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

... then I guess that BG is not a section for you jj3 

Oh it is. I'll throw down on other stuff (I will bitch with MC fans till the end of time) I just think this particular argument is too overused and just clogs up BG

We all know that it is not gonna happen so be more realistic next time while creating another thread jj3 

Fair enough. Someone's gotta put a cap on it though. For real it's just boring now.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
35 minutes ago, RebelHeart15 said:

Oh it is. I'll throw down on other stuff (I will bitch with MC fans till the end of time) I just think this particular argument is too overused and just clogs up BG

Girl Madonna vs. MC is even more tired rip4 

20 minutes ago, I Am...Me said:

But @RebelHeart15, MC/JJ vs Madonna is way more tiring

Said the one who constantly opened threads in BG to add more fuel to the fire. mad3 

to be honest @RebelHeart15 I actually opened this very same thread a few years ago. Back then, I received massive backlash from people and that showed me that both stanbases enjoy this feud more than they hate it. Just go with the flow or ignore it. 

Probably after the release of Gaga's next album, her fans will give up and realize it's pointless to compare her to legends.

Just now, Yzma said:

Said the one who constantly opened threads in BG to add more fuel to the fire. mad3 

to be honest @RebelHeart15 I actually opened this very same thread a few years ago. Back then, I received massive backlash from people and that showed me that both stanbases enjoy this feud more than they hate it. Just go with the flow or ignore it. 

Probably after the release of Gaga's next album, her fans will give up and realize it's pointless to compare her to legends.

constantly? i opened one thread. are you really gonna start this here?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rebel Hearts. Monsters. We need to have a little talk.    For almost a decade, these two stan bases have been at each other's throats. "Gaga is such a copy cat." Shut up. "Madonna is just je

Girl Madonna vs. MC is even more tired  

Lady Gaga is better than Madonna

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.