BJORK

Mal Appetit an awful buzz single

Capitol must have appendicitis looking at the social media criticism the mediocre song is getting jj2 the "female MJ" is truly just another Paula Abdul - oop! ny2 Expect the song to be relinquished and disowned as a "buzz" single any moment now..

26 minutes ago, Jae said:

Girl keeps hitting new lows 

24 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i remember how perfect TD era was cry4

Katy losing control of her brand cry4 her massive decline :( 

7 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Katy losing control of her brand cry4 her massive decline :( 

cry4  she literal giving me a lot of Miley Bangerzs Teas this era - problem is it worked for Miley + Mileys songs were great during that era back in the day but it DOESNT work for Katy imo - if you want a new rebel image try something new katy cry4

18 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

cry4  she literal giving me a lot of Miley Bangerzs Teas this era - problem is it worked for Miley + Mileys songs were great during that era back in the day but it DOESNT work for Katy imo - if you want a new rebel image try something new katy cry4

what rebel image. She looks like a bored rich white woman. CTTR had a hamster lyric video and a disneyland video. Hardly controversial. 

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Y'all are really melting down too hard about this, if she pushes it BA could smash (and I'm not even a stan). The GP would eat this shit up like a snack. demi1

The song sounds so homosexual those homophobic rappers but the final nail in their coffin ny2 no way will this be played in any straight club keep dreaming sis lmfao2 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mal appétit  

Only one of them is homophobic sis and they all apologized, y'all love to hold a grudge 

Idk I've had a lot of coffee 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.