Madonna

Annual "Why does Kesha still have a section?" Thread

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lbr all the sections are flopping compared to 2011/2012 FOTP era. It's cuz mostly discussion is happening on either Twitter or ATRL ari1

Activity-wise: FOTP is dead compared to ATRL.

i love how legendlie minoguesus gets some of you so riled up. whew! talent only.

1 hour ago, Jae said:

Why is a Mariah section even considered rip4 her career is all sorts of done rip4 

59 minutes ago, Yzma said:

because her stans managed to keep her Spotlight section alive for quite some time. 

In that sense, none of the fotp favs should have perm sections then.

6 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Kylie_Minogue_-_Fever.pngKylie_Minogue_-_Body_Language.png

Ur right I agree

8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

In that sense, none of the fotp favs should have perm sections then.

Except for current hit maker and A-list celeb Ariana <3

18 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

No one gives a fuck about Kesha in 2017 give the section to Mariah or Kylie. 

And people give a fuck about

Mariah

or

Kylie

IN 2017?

ahhhhhhhhhh dead1dead1dead1dead1

4 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

A lot more people give a fuck about those two than Kesha 

What parellel universe are you stuck in sis? Kesha's career isn't even 1/4th as old. Despite not having released music for 4 full years she still gets more headlines because of her lawsuits than these two who are OBVIOUSLY past their prime.

If I were to go ask people on the streets who this Kylie person is NO ONE would know. No one. Literally only forum gays know her and I'm not shading or joking.

Log the fuck off ffff rip3

1 hour ago, Galaxy said:

If I were to go ask people on the streets who this Kylie person is NO ONE would know. No one. Literally only forum gays know her and I'm not shading or joking.

Log the fuck off ffff 

Maybe in the USA

but kylie is huge in europe and australia

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe in the USA

but kylie is huge in europe and australia

"Huge" would be a bit of a stretch. 

She was very successful in the U.K. and Oz since the beginning. She blew up in Europe with Fever. Basically that was when her career really took off. She did well after Fever but couldn't match its success and steadily declined.

30 minutes ago, Yzma said:

"Huge" would be a bit of a stretch. 

She was very successful in the U.K. and Oz since the beginning. She blew up in Europe with Fever. Basically that was when her career really took off. She did well after Fever but couldn't match its success and steadily declined.

You are literally so stupid rip3

Kylie has always been MASSIVE in Europe, especially in the U.K., since her debut. The alternative facts that you're trying to peddle are ridiculous rip3

2 hours ago, Yzma said:

And she hardcore stans Madonna (aka. The superior pop goddess). If Madonna was Zeus, Kylie would be Hades. 

Nobody is denying that Madonna is a brilliant artist. Madonna is the Queen of Pop, whilst Legendlie remains a fantastic Princess.

If she was so terrible, why has M shown her support for her on numerous occasions? kylie1

13 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

You are literally so stupid rip3

Kylie has always been MASSIVE in Europe, especially in the U.K., since her debut. The alternative facts that you're trying to peddle are ridiculous rip3

Where are you from?

UK? Cause if you are you literally cannot judge how successful she was outside of the U.K. before Fever. zzz1 Now cut the bullshit and deal with it. All I'm saying is that for the majority of her career, she was indeed local and therefore couldn't have as much impact. 

1 minute ago, Galaxy said:

I live in The Netherlands. No one knows who she is here.

She's from the U.K. It's impossible for her to even understand that someone who was huge in her country wasn't as huge in the rest of Europe. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cause Kesha Warrior Deluxe Japanese Target Edition Duets-Only Rap Verse +/- game thread hasn't been posted yet 

I don't have a problem with the section per se I just find it a bit hypocritical that some people were shading the Bey section for using games / megarates to keep it alive when the Kesha section was d

Oh no, hide everyone! Here come the color & font coded paragraphs!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.