Infrared

Kworb : Stalling at #15 Bon Appetit, initial prediction 25K

4 hours ago, Yzma said:

Right? lmfao2 

sis don't do this, you will forever be the butt of battlegrounds desperation. Don't let me catch you coming for anyone, I'll press these threads back into your forehead like a Trump executive order approval stamp.

4 hours ago, ROAR said:

I mean I can't foresee it but the song is GOOD enough to have longevity. The video pictures gave me the impression that she knows what she's doing. Also, hit or not the song remains a bop while the The Cure remains a chainsmokers reject.

Funny we waited for the video for CTTR and it dropped 4 spots and then out the top ten on Billboard. But come through MUVA with a Weeknd Reject and Calvin Reject 

xfq96o.png

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Perfect Illusion - 100k
The Cure - 79k (5 days)
Joanne - 18k (album track)
Million Reasons - 15k (1 day)
Hey Girl - 8k (album track)
A-YO - 7k (1 day)

Bon Appetit - predicted 17k

Cut the bullshit, the song is literally free-falling on itunes, literally worse that Perfect "Failure"

gaga surprisingly dropped a song and it topped itunes in over 60 countries, stayed on the top of the usa itunes for 4 days and was the only song this year to reach #1 on the ww itunes besides shape of you 

you arent even a katy fan dead7 even the katykats are having a good kiki about their fave's flopping, you're like the only pressed one here

get with the winning team, Kevy

giphy.gif

girl you've been flipping like the switch interesting1 

10 hours ago, Urbanov said:

The thing is we did not pretend we were dragging Gaga for fun (like you do with Katy) but just because her album was shit except few songs? I wasn't here when PI dropped and I wasn't making threads with diarrhoea of GIFs pretending to be funny like you do so yes, you name it girl!

Little Shitheads - the most annoying and unbearable stanbase in the world. jj3 

I seem to recall you telling me after I scalped you that I "wasn't gonna ruin the fun" because apparently dragging Gaga gives you personal pleasure. So you were doing it for fun? What is the truth?

You call monsters the worst fan base for doing the exact same yall did (except we didn't desperately flog a #KatyPerryisOverPartylmfao2)  Fossils just use that as a defense mechanism to deflect from their own behavior. I'm dragging Bon Appetit because it fucking sucks and is flopping.sorry1

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

Funny we waited for the video for CTTR and it dropped 4 spots and then out the top ten on Billboard. But come through MUVA with a Weeknd Reject and Calvin Reject 

xfq96o.png

I mean, I'm ok that Bon Appétit is associated with Calvin and the Weeknd, both critically acclaimed as of lately, but Gaga and her Chainsmokers reject dead7 Also, the song will pick up, I can't at you trying so desperately to have your so called "revenge" on katy stans. Keep streaming Bon Appétit, bébé

3 minutes ago, ROAR said:

I mean, I'm ok that Bon Appétit is associated with Calvin and the Weeknd, both critically acclaimed as of lately, but Gaga and her Chainsmokers reject dead7 Also, the song will pick up, I can't at you trying so desperately to have your so called "revenge" on katy stans. Keep streaming Bon Appétit, bébé

Spotify worldwide
#40 (+2) Lady Gaga - The Cure
#54 (-16) Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (-352,520)

U.S

51 Katy Perry - Bon Appétit

52 Lady Gaga - The Cure

giphy.gif 

The standards have fallen so far rip2

Literally someone using the fact that A-Yo selling 7k in one day as a drag rip2 

It's like we've gone from competing for the top spot to "lets see if my fav will crack the top 15 on itunes" rip2 

Both Katy and Gaga are flopping sass1 and thats a fact sass1 

40 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I'm crying from the stupidity laughcry1 Dragging Gaga DOES NOT give me anything cause I don't give a fuck about her just like I don't care about Katy Perry. I'm not thirsty for anyone to flop like you guys so your fave would not look THAT tragic... but your actions actually makes me want to drag Gaga even more. I even stated that before but I guess I have to type in Mandarin Chinese from now so you could understand, cause your comprehension skills in english are poor like your fave's latest single.

I thought that I really don't have to type this shit again... but what I have expected from the fanbase who is giving blowjobs so their idol could chart higher laughcry1

I mean your actions speak louder than wordsny5 There's no point in continuing this if you're not gonna address my actual argument and just make blanket statements about how you "don't care about Gaga!!!1111!!1!!111111111"

Just now, Urbanov said:

My actions? eve1 

You insist that you don't care about Gaga and that you don't drag her for fun but then say I "won't ruin your fun." It doesn't add upbrit10 Also its pretty obvious you care about Gaga but whatever you saybrit10

lmfao2lmfao2

9 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

You insist that you don't care about Gaga and that you don't drag her for fun but then say I "won't ruin your fun." It doesn't add upbrit10 Also its pretty obvious you care about Gaga but whatever you saybrit10

Image result for that's just sad huh  

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I'm only doing this cause stans like you are unbearable little fucks 😩😩😩 but whatever floats your boat 

sooo ironic i'm dead. take your hypocrisy and holier than thou attitude somewhere else will ya 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a non-Katy stan, I don't see why everyone expects Katy to hit #1 with every single she releases. She set a really high bar with the TD era and just because she doesn't get 5 more consecutive #1s do

the gifs, im dead  

omg no  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.