rocky road

3 down, 2 more to go

who is going to flop next???  

26 members have voted

1. 1. who is gonna flop next

I don't think Taylor will flop with her next era but I think she'll probably decline by the end of the decade. Beyonce's next era may not be as successful as Self-titled or Lemonade but I think she'll still pull in decent album numbers and have a really successful tour. She doesn't strike me as an artist that will just "flop," as in she'll continue having success on at least some scale.

2 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

taylor, she's done

Taylor's sales have been consistent since her debut while the other girls have declined, but she's done I guess?

id say Xtene but shes been done since Lettuce.

Madge maybe? Repel Charts was a flop yes but her career didnt flop -- yet.

Tay maybe but i hope she has a few more eras left to be successful.

i hope bayonse finally flops for filth like she deserves.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Taylor will always have her core fanbase to support her, but I also think she might be overexposed beyond the point of return.

But it'll have been at least 3 years... That's the whole reason she took a break: to end the overexposure??? Hahaha.

Just now, Anna-wa said:

But it'll have been at least 3 years... That's the whole reason she took a break: to end the overexposure??? Hahaha.

I know, but I don't know if it will work. The 1989 era still feels like it began yesterday, even though this is the longest she's waited between albums. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. wendy1

Just now, Hermione said:

I know, but I don't know if it will work. The 1989 era still feels like it began yesterday, even though this is the longest she's waited between albums. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. wendy1

Mmm well we'll see what the GP thinks. It's been long enough since the Kanye drama and it's also been a pretty good amount of time since 1989 even if it doesn't feel that way to us as Pop fans.

I think they'll be ready for her again personally. We'll see though. wendy1 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

This tea though! Her break isn't bothering me that bad or leaving me feeling like it's been too long. I mean she was way more active in 2016 than she was in 2014 before the 1989 era so I think by this fall she'll have enough steam built up to release again and maybe then people will miss her. We'll see I guess! wendy1

None of them will flop. Taylor will have a succsessful album like 1989 and Beyonce will have an album that's similar to LEMONADE.

I think Miley could be the next one. I don't really think her next single will be a huge hit.

Tay & Bey won't flop majorly, but they'll underperform in comparison to their previous work. It's so difficult to tell though, nobody expected the pop girl decline to be this bad!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Taylor will flop with her next era but I think she'll probably decline by the end of the decade. Beyonce's next era may not be as successful as Self-titled or Lemonade but I think she'll

Taylor's sales have been consistent since her debut while the other girls have declined, but she's done I guess?  

Why do I literally feel like 1989 came out months ago  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.