rocky road

3 down, 2 more to go

who is going to flop next???  

26 members have voted

1. 1. who is gonna flop next

15 hours ago, Dangerous Jim said:

T-Swizzle and Beyonka won't flop but I can't see them doing as well as their last eras.

Ariana, Selena, Camila, Julia Michaels etc are going to takeover the older gorls.

Rihallah will continue to slay 

Literally none of the girls who gonna take over are known in Germany for example.

i thinl the time of pop stsrs is over. Mostly DJs will take over. Probably Rihanna and Bieber will serve some bops

20 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

the obvious answer is beyonce, she's out of gimmicks and her stans are pretty much the only thing keeping her career alive. I don't see her ever having a top 10 hit again.

you sure about that? im pretty sure people said that before Lemonade was released

On 4/29/2017 at 5:37 AM, Kuba said:

Tay & Bey won't flop majorly, but they'll underperform in comparison to their previous work. It's so difficult to tell though, nobody expected the pop girl decline to be this bad!

This, I was one of the ones posting about how CTTR was going to debut at #1 before it was released slaycat

I want to think Taylor is safe but with whats charting currently I'm not certain.  Also, if you look at the last two singles from 1989 they didn't perform well, kind of similar to how the last few singles on Prism didn't chart well.  

IDWLF slayed though so there's hope! 

I can't see Beyonce ever completely flopping 

7 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Also, if you look at the last two singles from 1989 they didn't perform well, kind of similar to how the last few singles on Prism didn't chart well.  

omg its a curse brit8 poor katy 

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

This, I was one of the ones posting about how CTTR was going to debut at #1 before it was released slaycat

I want to think Taylor is safe but with whats charting currently I'm not certain.  Also, if you look at the last two singles from 1989 they didn't perform well, kind of similar to how the last few singles on Prism didn't chart well.  

IDWLF slayed though so there's hope! 

I can't see Beyonce ever completely flopping 

TBH all pop girls are in danger lately. Like I was noticing lately how the radios are dominated by males, and when there's a female, it is usually a feature with a DJ. I'm unsure what's causing this, but it is worrying! I think we need one pop girl to do something game changing, or we just need a new type of female pop star! 

Taylor is quite unpredictable imo. But if there's one thing she knows how to do, it's marketing her music. I'm sure that she & her team are learning from the pop girl decline and trying to figure out how to go about promotion. She won't pull in 1989 numbers, but I don't really see herself allowing herself to flop asdfghjkl 

I'm unsure about Beyonce, we've noticed her singles decline badly but her albums are pulling numbers sale & critic wise! She'll probably take a break for now considering she has two babies on the way, so she might have a huge comeback! mad1

Who knows tbh jj4

I'm scared for Taytay, but I Don't Wanna Flop Forever did great on the charts so who knows jj4 (If y'all even try to say it was because of Zayn... jj4)

She knows how to market herself, when to disappear and when to come back, and her team is great (At suing people jj2) so who knows tbh aura1

All ya'll saying Snake but she ain't going anywhere, look at IDWLF ny12 She is one of the defining pop stars of our generation and she only just served us her first pure pop record ny12

What we really need is a fresh pop star to shake the industry and give us something new and controversial. It's clear the GP are moving on from our current ones and the next generation are rather boring and aren't every dissimilar from each other.

laughcry1 so '4' is not Beyoncé's flop album anymore, eh? Couldn't shut this forum up about "4lop" back in 2011 when all the younger favs were slaying the charts. Now it's 2017 and look how the perceived mighty have fallen eve1

but fret not, if the younger gorls are lucky their flop/s will only be a stumble. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Taylor will flop with her next era but I think she'll probably decline by the end of the decade. Beyonce's next era may not be as successful as Self-titled or Lemonade but I think she'll

Taylor's sales have been consistent since her debut while the other girls have declined, but she's done I guess?  

Why do I literally feel like 1989 came out months ago  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.