Jesus Christ

Hacker is holding Netflix shows for ransom

1 hour ago, Jesus Christ said:

Some hacker got season 5 of Orange Is The New Black(which doesn't come out until June 9th) and apparently some other shows and is trying to ransom Netflix for money or he will leak it all. He just leaked the first episode of season 5 which I'm downloading now. LOL

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/hacker-threatens-to-release-new-season-of-orange-is-the-new-black-1202403612/

I wish he would leak season 2 of Sense8 first even though that will be released in a week anyway.

ETA: just finished downloading the first episode and it's legit and has some time clock counter in the upper corner. I hope he leaks everything.

YASSSS Hunty!!!  We want it all!!!! cry1

GIVE US THE LINK!

The first ten episode of OITNB have been leaked

A hacker leaked the upcoming season of Netflix hit TV show "Orange is The New Black" after Netflix refused to meet the hacker's ransom demand, Variety reported Saturday.

The first 10 episodes of the show's new season were shared on the file-sharing site Pirate Bay early Saturday morning by a hacker going by "thedarkoverlord." The hacker reportedly demanded money from Netflix in exchange for not sharing the episodes.

"Thedarkoverlord" posted a message about the leak early Saturday, Variety said.

10 hours ago, Infrared said:

The first ten episode of OITNB have been leaked

A hacker leaked the upcoming season of Netflix hit TV show "Orange is The New Black" after Netflix refused to meet the hacker's ransom demand, Variety reported Saturday.

The first 10 episodes of the show's new season were shared on the file-sharing site Pirate Bay early Saturday morning by a hacker going by "thedarkoverlord." The hacker reportedly demanded money from Netflix in exchange for not sharing the episodes.

"Thedarkoverlord" posted a message about the leak early Saturday, Variety said.

not the first 10 giveup1

5 hours ago, Hyun. said:

not the first 10 giveup1

Apparently the hack happened back in January at some post production place and Netflix had only delivered episodes 1-10 by that point and not 11-13 so that is why the hacker only leaked 1-10 because he doesn't have the rest.

27 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

Apparently the hack happened back in January at some post production place and Netflix had only delivered episodes 1-10 by that point and not 11-13 so that is why the hacker only leaked 1-10 because he doesn't have the rest.

i know lol, i'm just amazed at it being 10 whole eps leaking