Michael.

Artists your fave has inspired?

Image associée

LADY GAGA

Britney doesn't even need any freaking tips from me. Britney Spears is queen of pop, I was learning from her.

One of my biggest inspirations was Britney Spears [...] She's a pop music legend and the industry would not be the same without her.

KELSEA BALLERINI

I really do feel like Britney Spears has influenced every gender of music. I really feel like pop music evolved with her and she is just a staple and an icon, truly! [...] We're all like empowered women because of people that came before us like Britney Spears.

TAYLOR SWIFT

I've been such a huge fan forever, I got a picture with you at the VMAs and like cry!

DEMI LOVATO

Britney Spears Has Influenced Any Young Female In The Pop Industry

LANA DEL REY

Lana Del Rey counts Britney Spears as one of her biggest influences. 
The 'Video Games' hitmaker's melancholy music and gangster chic look share little in common with Britney's pop background, but Lana says she stands beside Nirvana and Elvis Presley as one of the stars she most looks up to. 
She told Rick Astley on UK radio station Magic 105.4: ''When it comes to Britney, I'm not really interested in a ton of female musicians but there is something about her that compelled me, the way she sings and just the way she looks.''

TINASHE

One of the best elements of Tinashe’s “2 On” video is her killer moves, choreographed by the über-talented JaQuel Knight. Inspired by dancing pop legends like Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and Britney Spears while growing up, Tinashe wanted to bring back the moves to music videos: “I was always super frustrated when people stopped dancing in their videos because I thought that was such a great part of it. I really want to bring that back.”

SELENA GOMEZ

Gomez also cites Britney Spears as an influence [...] Gomez's debut solo album Stars Dance (2013) was prominently influenced by Spears.

MARINA DIAMANDIS

Marina and the Diamonds wants to sound like a ''goth Britney Spears''. She said: ''I didn't feel a need to change, but it's a lot more electronic. The blueprint was a goth Britney Spears. I wanted to make a dark bubblegum pop album." Despite taking influence from Britney's sound, she admits she gets annoyed when people compare her to artists such as Lana Del Rey and Lady GaGa.

CHARLI XCX

Britney is actually one of Charli's biggest influences. In a recent interview, Charli said she was obsessed with the Spice Girls and Britney while growing up. She said, "I think that's what made me want to get into the music industry when I was younger."

TIFFANY (GIRLS' GENERATION)

Tiffany cites icons like [...] Britney Spears as her biggest influences — and when Girls’ Generation saw the photos, they spotted the visual reference.

“My members were like, ‘Your album art reminds me of Britney Spears’ ‘…Baby One More Time,” and maybe that’s where it all came from,” she says.

MILEY CYRUS

… Baby One More Time was the first album I bought. Britney Spears’s career is an example to me. It’s an honor to be compared to Britney.

Just to name a few :cm:

also this:

tumblr_nijvwprCI51qj48oro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nijvwprCI51qj48oro2_540.jpg

tumblr_nijvwprCI51qj48oro3_540.jpg

I was gonna make Rihanna but the OP is already long enough fall8 

Try to post quotes if you can tho not just random names brit15

50 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And the similarities are??? dead4 The font? dead4

Screaming at "Caga" tho dead7

I don't really agree with this one tbh dead1

Just now, Yzma said:

These are even more reaching than the Gaga ones.

Of course YOU would say that. The person who claims Legendlie has no impact & is local, yet can't seem to stop being so pressed whenever her name or legacy is brought up. Sad, huh?

53 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Of course YOU would say that. The person who claims Legendlie has no impact & is local, yet can't seem to stop being so pressed whenever her name or legacy is brought up. Sad, huh?

I mean just look at the screenshots from Put Yourself in My Place! lmfao2 We all know very well that that video is VERY different from Bedtime Story. The video for Bedtime Story is a recreation of several surrealistic paintings. They have been directly lifted from those paintings not Kylie's flop single. 

13 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I mean just look at the screenshots from Put Yourself in My Place! lmfao2 We all know very well that that video is VERY different from Bedtime Story. The video for Bedtime Story is a recreation of several surrealistic paintings. They have been directly lifted from those paintings not Kylie's flop single. 

PYIMP hit 11 in the U.K., her prime market. Bedtime Story hit 42 in the US, her prime market. mad2

I love how you completely ignored the other completely OBVIOUS rip offs in favour of the only questionable one. Got nothing to say about Give It 2 Me? Or Confide? Perhaps you can shed some light onto why the Fever tour backdrops and shoots seem to have been ripped directly by M? Poor dat.

Lady Gaga
I am a very big fan of Christina Aguilera... when I was 15 I was signing I Turn to You at the top of my lungs trying to hit all her notes. So she was an inspiration to me, to have a wider vocal range. x

Ariana Grande
@ArianaGrande my biggest musical influences are Imogen Heap, Christina Aguilera, MJ and Rihanna.
@ArianaGrande Happy birthday to one of my greatest influences ever, Xtina. I walked next to you on a red carpet and almost passed out. You inspire me <3 x

Sam Smith
Smith’s soulful voice introduced a new generation to classic songwriting and connected with those who remember his influences. He can hear in his voice those he grew up listening to: Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Chaka Khan. x

Meghan Trainor
But Trainor admits her music is tough to categorize, as she draws equally from Christina Aguilera and The Andrews Sisters, from 1940s jazz and modern-day R&B, playing it on instruments ranging from guitar to keyboard to bongos. Influences: Frank Sinatra, All Soca Music from Trinidad, Michael Buble, Paul Simon, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Christina Aguilera, Beverly Ross, All 50's music.

Demi Lovato
My inspirations are... people that I listened to when I was growing up were more known for their vocals rather than their sex appeal. I had a lot of respect for Whitney Houston, and Christina Aguilerax

Hayley Williams
@xtina such a dream meeting you! Remember learning how to sing high notes to your first record :smileyhappy: thx for always inspiring. Happy finale!��

Karmin
Lauryn Hill is a huge influence as a female artist who both raps and sings. I also love Brandy, Alicia Keys, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, and Alanis Morissette. x

Jordin Sparks
Mariah, Céline Dion and Christina Aguilera. Like, all very different, but at the same time like really influenced the way I sing and the way I put emotion into songs.

Tinashe
The first artist I was a big fan of that my parents didn’t introduce me to was Christina Aguilera. She was the first concert I went to, and vocally, she was a big influence. I was young at the time—probably seven—and she was still a teenager, just a kid who could out-sing her competition.

Julianne Hough
Julianne Hough says that although she grew up listening to country music, she was also inspired by pop stars with strong voices like Christina Aguilera. I've learned so much from watching her... she's phenomenal at everything she does. She's been my idol since she first came out, so it was just a really cool experience for me just being there and watching how she works. I was blown away!"

Lauren Jauregui (Fifth Harmony)
Her favorite artists are Journey, Paramore and The Script, as well as Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera. She cites Christina Aguilera as her biggest musical influence.

Rebecca Ferguson
She cites Aretha Franklin, Kings of Leon, Christina Aguilera and Amy Winehouse among her influences.

JoJo
On her musical influences: I loved when Christina Aguilera came out. It was so exciting when a young girl with a big voice became a force to be reckoned with in the pop world and it made me feel like i could do it one day.

Jessie James
...Who cites her influences as LeAnn Rimes, Christina Aguilera, Janis Joplin and Bobbie Gentry

Rita Ora
...counts Beyoncé, Aaliyah, Christina Aguilera, David Bowie and Madonna amongst her influences.

Katharine McPhee
(on her biggest musical influences)... Also, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Puffy, KT Tunstall. x

Jessie J
(on the music she listened growing up) TLC, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Lauryn Hill, Mariah Carey... lots of big diva voices. x

Becky G
Citing artists such as Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliot, TLC's Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez, and Jennifer Lopez as influences.

Charli XCX
Her influences include Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Kate Bush, Uffie, Brooke Candy, Lil Wayne and Quentin Tarantino. - ...what pop influenced her as a kid, citing Britney Spears, The Spice Girls, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake as childhood idols.

Alexandra Burke
Christina is one of my major idols. ...Vocally for me it’s Christina because I’ve learnt from Christina from a very young age – from ‘Genie in a Bottle’ – and I’m sure Gaga has to. x

Candice Glover
(on her idols) When I was younger I used to wanna be just like Christina Aguilera. I would always say "I wanna be just like her" so she's really probably one of the reasons why I started singing because I heard her voice and it was so soulful and I modeled after her a lot. x

Lucy Hale
I grew up listening to Martina McBride, Faith Hill, and Shania Twain. I love Shania Twain. But I also grew up listening to artists like Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, during the era of the young female pop star. I definitely have to give credit to them. Probably my favorite singers right now are Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey. I think they have amazing voices and they’ve both just really inspired me. x

Plus Leona Lewis, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Pia Toscano, Iggy Azalea, Selena Gomez, Melody Thorton, Josh Devine, Cassadee Pope, Christina Grimmie, countless contestants over the years from American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor, and all her versions around the globe that have expressed their love, respect and admiration for Xtina and her work. Not to mention, all the artists she has influenced from Latin America, Asia and non-anglophone countries.

And if getting one of your songs covered means you inspired them, then I guess the list is thrice as big. 

87QEd.gif

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

lol, no. That was Kygo, nice try tho. 

"Tropical house arrived in 2015 in the globally mass market fully through Justin Bieber's 2015 album Purpose and its first two singles "What Do You Mean?" and "Sorry"

7 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Beyonce-copies-Kylie-Minogue-beyonce-346

mkffC.jpg

Kylie11.jpg

131784282999619.jpg

Kylie16.jpg

Kylie13.jpg

Kylie5.jpg

Kylie10.jpg

kylie1.png

kylie2.png

kylie4.png

kylie5.png

Kylie15.jpg

jqWBTWr.jpg

(i actually love all the artists who 'copied' Kylie but anyway!)

Madonna wore cone bra in OYH music video for the first time, not BAT.

Madonna's GI2M mv was filmed on april 3rd, all i see mv was released on april 18th. Or we can just remember Lucky star mv.

PYIMP mv is placed in space and BS video is her dream and has nothing to do with that video.

Finer feeling and Secret mvs are nothing alike, only similarity is that both videos are black and white. FF has a storyline, Madonna is walking and singing in  club.

That picture of Paradise not for me was printscreened before it faded and has nothing to do with that kylie picture on the right. 

Kylie didn't invent cheerleaders in performances or mvs, in fact we can credit britney for that? Or bunch of acts from the 80s.

They wore same red dress, Kylie for photoshoot and M was messing around on her instagram.

Madonna actually had phone line during confessions era so it wasn't ficition for video or just a look, so again, nothing alike.

that pic with ring is also stupid since Kylie is wearing hoodie and madonna had photoshoot inspired by boxers look, she doesn't have her name on the ring or even same pose. So i guess only similarity is hoodie on the head and b&w edit by kylie stan so it could match more.

Madonna had that disco colours around her pics in 80s

And do you wanna compare ITG performance with that kylie's? By that logic we can credit everyhting that was ever used on stage by someone else to madonna since she started having random things on the stage ;) 

As usual Kylie stan is reaching with manipulated screenshots and edits. These are even more reaching that those Madonna vs Gaga.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LADY GAGA KELSEA BALLERINI TAYLOR SWIFT DEMI LOVATO LANA DEL REY TINASHE SELENA GOMEZ MARINA DIAMANDIS CHARLI XCX TIFFANY (GIRLS' GENER

(i actually love all the artists who 'copied' Kylie but anyway!)

Lmao, you act like a child 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.