Bubble

Should Katycats really be saying this????

Just now, Dreamsssss said:

Rihanna doesn't have a big tour (your speculations though rip1)  , isn't a respected album artist and isn't a respected vocalist. Case closed. 

DWT - $145m/96 shows

PWT - $204m/151 shows

Except DWT was a big tour rip1 Her albums have better reviews than Katy + best urban contemporary album grammy, according to you, right? I see Katycat!

1 hour ago, Dreamsssss said:

So there's a 50/50 chance that she'll either have her Love?/Loud next or her TSI/Lotus mad5

Pretty much. This could still be a Rated R scenario though where the third single overshadows everything else. rav3 

17 minutes ago, Selig said:

TFM is an EP only in the US, and some other markets. In most markets, it's a full-length album. It was sold along The Fame, as a shameless way to cheat and increase its sales. That's why it jumped from less than 10 million to 15 million after TFM era was done. 

not really. Her label actually disapproved of something like that ever happening again because it was a clusterfuck to their inventory. 

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

She's a better album seller

She released way more albums so your point is?

4 minutes ago, Selig said:

better vocalist

Not necessarily.

5 minutes ago, Selig said:

better performer

Bitch I LAUGHED kii1

7 minutes ago, Selig said:

so what part of Rihanna being infinitely superior to your fave you still don't get? nat1

No one said anything against that though? I just kii'd bc the same points apply to Rih.

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

DWT - $145m/96 shows

PWT - $204m/151 shows

Except DWT was a big tour rip1

Sorry, didn't remember this tour being this big mad5 Your'e right she had a big tour. mad5

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Her albums have better reviews than Katy + best urban contemporary album grammy, according to you, right? I see Katycat!

Okay, but just bc her albums score 60 ratings on metacritic doesn't mean they're respected. Don't get me wrong, I stan the good sis Rih but those points in the OP can easily be said about her.

42 minutes ago, Selig said:

TFM is an EP only in the US, and some other markets. In most markets, it's a full-length album. It was sold along The Fame, as a shameless way to cheat and increase its sales. That's why it jumped from less than 10 million to 15 million after TFM era was done. 

You're right but By definition it is still an EP, not an album. i don't care about markets.

It did the job.

2 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

Kiii. I lowkey always knew that Katycats stanned her because of her success. As soon as she started to underperform, i saw a bunch of them jumping of the ship.

And i mean, i don't blame them. Katy is great for dancing in the club or singing along to 'Roar' while you're on a road trip, but there's nothing stan worthy about her. She's a more successful and prettier Selena Gomez if you ask me.

Not a Katy stan but what's stan worthy about Bebe Rexha? 

She released way more albums so your point is?

I said better album seller, not bigger. Although Rihanna is also the bigger seller. nat1 Katy's average is 3.9 million, Rihanna's is 4.4 million, not to mention she has 2 albums above 5 million, Perry only has one. You're trying to mock Rihanna's performance as an album seller when she's better than your fav at it. nat1 

Not necessarily.

Rihanna has the bigger range, the better control, the better pitch, can actually stay in tune while singing, etc. Your fave is Perry, it's not like we expect you to have functional ears at all. But let's try, post a performance where Perry delivers a better vocal delivery than this. I'll wait. nat1 

Bitch I LAUGHED kii1

I'm sure you also laugh every time you watch your fave perform. kii1

No one said anything against that though? I just kii'd bc the same points apply to Rih.

Except they don't. As I already proved she's a better album seller, and her sales are actually good compared to the rest. She is no Whitney but she's far from being a mediocre vocalist, that would be your own fave that can't even stay in tune while singing super simple melodies. And her albums have never been panned by critics and have always been nominated at the Grammy's, unlike your fave's. So NO, sadly for you, they do not apply to RihLORD. 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

I guess that artist who actually recorded it and is treating it as an LP is not enough for you jj4 You're so extra IS2G

Ok, so we're ignoring simple facts now as what's an EP/an album and go by what the artist is treating his/her releases as? oh wow.

So when gaga recorded BTW and called it "album of the decade", should i believe her just because she said it? oh urbanov

No, it is not enough sadly, by definition it is an EP, it stays this way.

Extra fabulous maybe.  ny1 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

No cause term "album of the decade" is pretty subjective when minialbum is fucking not especially when it was treated as a longplay so stop this bullshit jj4

you stop it and go look up the definition of EP.

TFM is an EP

8 tracks =/= an album

EP =/= an album

54 minutes ago, Infrared said:

not really. Her label actually disapproved of something like that ever happening again because it was a clusterfuck to their inventory. 

Not really? What part of what I said isn't true? nat1 

31 minutes ago, NJ said:

You're right but By definition it is still an EP, not an album. i don't care about markets.

It did the job.

In the US and a few other countries, yes. But elsewhere it was NOT an EP, since it had more than 8 tracks, it's over 25 minutes long, and it was actually more expensive than a regular LP. nat1 It was also a full era with multiple singles, that were sent to radio and issued as singles available for purchase in both physical and digital form. Each single got a video and she went on her longest tour ever. nat1 

Why THE FUCK does it matter if TFM was an EP or not? jj4 Can we just settle this and count it as 1/2 an album and Ass2Mouth being another 1/2? 

Mathematically, we'd still be at No. 5 with JoTranne then.

6 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Why THE FUCK does it matter if TFM was an EP or not? jj4 Can we just settle this and count it as 1/2 an album and Ass2Mouth being another 1/2? 

Mathematically, we'd still be at No. 5 with JoTranne then.

tumblr_ob9xvgUbY31tq4of6o1_500.gif and my opinion is supported by the fact illustrating the definition of EP.  Also TFM is not known as being "the second studio album by lady gaga"... BTW is, so eject reject.

Joanne and C2C are not worth the conversation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to read in this thread that all there is for me to stan Katy are her chart positions You learn something new everyday

This whole chart obsession stemmed from Gaga being a MASSIVE chart topper and beating Katy in everything although they debuted at the same time.  Once Katy managed to surpass her overprotective M

I mean... What is Katy Perry if she doesnt have the charts...?  Her albums dont sell that great Her tour grosses arent the best She is a mediocre vocalist Her albums are

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.