Infrared

The GP knows MR more than CTTR, Why?

3 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

But I already said it's flopping harder.. why does it take so long for you to get that I've long admitted those things omg how boring um2 But like I said earlier: "I just think it's laughable for any LM to take pride in that when their fav is still outdone by that flopping bitch in total"  oprah13

lol ok. glad you admit that BA is flopping harder than TC and MR. i really dont care for the rest of your "i just think its so funny " or whatever type of flamebaiting you're trying it with, it's probably neither true nor relevant. but keep fighting the good fight for the kats, lord knows queen fossil wont be your saving grace.

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

lol ok. glad you admit that BA is flopping harder than TC and MR. i really dont care for the rest of your "i just think its so funny " or whatever type of flamebaiting you're trying it with, it's probably neither true nor relevant. but keep fighting the good fight for the kats, lord knows queen fossil wont be your saving grace.

Neither will your Gollum-looking washed up fave who still thinks she's an A-Lister.

20 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Gaga has been over for years it's sad her fans can't realise this, and they don't even realise how ugly she is either. at least britney is skinny with kids 

Yes sha can relay on pretty

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Discounts upon discounts upon discounts on itunes Superbowl Victoria's secret Grammys The GP probably think MR is Joanne's debut single and are unaware of PI and the other single l

Ironically enough your answer is in the video : they watched the SB and it was that one random song they didn't know 

BIM has 240m views, how much does Gaga have?  or lets see people born in 2025 knowing the lyrics to Gaga's biggest hits 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.