Sylk

Mariah's Best Album TALKS Longevity & Life after Diamond Certification!

Mariah's best album spoke to Sylkboard magazine recently and this is what it had to say about it's longevity: "Debut is gone, Emotions is gone, Music Box is gone, Daydream is gone, Butterfly is gone, Rainbow is gone, Glitter is gone, Charmbracelet is gone, , Emancipation is gone, E=MC2 is gone, but I'M still here!" - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel 

Memoirs, released in 2009 with hits such as "Betcha Gon' Know" & "H.A.T.E.U" has sold over 600 Trillion copies worldwide. It was certified 6000x Diamond last week, RIAA is currently looking into creating a new certification for its expanding success. "I'm glad people are enjoying me still, It's really an honor being certified Diamond, and frankly I deserve it.", said Memoirs. TMZ reported just last year a maid died after a mountain of accolades and certifications toppled onto her, rendering her unable to breath, her family refused to file a wrongful death lawsuit since they loved the album so much, instead they went out and purchased another copy in her honor. 

When asked Memoirs, other legendary albums commented: 

"I saw Memoirs last night being played at the club, still sounds fresh and new!" - Ray of Light, 1998 

"She's THAT girl, we love her!" - The Velvet Rope, 1997

"I'm proud that some people still have taste, so honored to be in a circle of such amazing albums!" - Impossible Princess, 1997

"One of the best!" - Vespertine, 2001

"Inspired a generation! Only people who have taste, like Sylk will appreciate!" - Blackout, 2007

"When I heard Memoirs, I knew what it did and it was THAT!" - Lemonade, 2016

"Invented talent!" - Joanne, 2016

The album, raved by critics and adored by fans, the real ones, not the other ones who are commonly referred to as "goats", will celebrate it's 8th Anniversary on September 25th. 

amen!!!

C6askG4.jpg

"Debut is gone, Emotions is gone, Music Box is gone, Daydream is gone, Butterfly is gone, Rainbow is gone, Glitter is gone, Charmbracelet is gone, , Emancipation is gone, E=MC2 is gone, but I'M still here!" - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel 

ari1