Savage

Bon Appétit is under-performing, why?

is it because it features "Migos", who are known for being homophobic "allegedly"? 

Or is it because some people boycotted the song once they heard of them being homophobic? like they'd leave the dance floor when it gets played, they won't request it on radios, etc..

[Receipts for backlash here]

or is simply because the song is just bad to majority of ppl? "Bad" as of tragic lyrics, tired beat, weak chorus, etc... , i hear that a lot.

Or is katy simply getting the luxurious artpop treatment by the GP?

giphy.gif
"I like the song, but what's happening?"

The song's not good and getting Migos as a feature wasn't the best idea specially when most of your fan base is Gay. I thank God Ariana wasn't actually featured on this to be honest.. 

To be honest I was expecting something with a different sound more like CTTR brit12and is just that I don't like the song it sounds so repetitive and lacks of something for me I don't feel anything with it brit10, the lyrics are chi1 and Migos? brit14 I wouldn't say its awful and I think the hate is because of Migos, my least favorite katy song, I have listened the song like four or five times and still feels the same, and I think there are people that just don't like it and were expecting something else. jj4
giphy.gif

the song is the worst single she's released. It lacks the Katy Perry pop charm we heard in OOTD and TD. The problem with her singles is that they feel flat and don't go anywhere. This era, she's been doing that X 1000. It lacks a chorus and the verses are bland af. 

The GP is over her and it's apparent she alienated a large group of supporters who were Trump stans. 

only clever Thing her Team did during this era was to NOT annouce the Album Name and release date - so they still can push it for a release later this year or re work on it....until she has a lowkey hit single.

she wont debut the Album on flop Singles lbr....

clap3 

The song sucks in any possible way qyGl6v6.gif I don't think the homophobic is really one of the reason the song is flopping, she might not get the support of some gay people, but I think her fans will support her no matter what and even if they don't, the GP is bigger than the fanbase and they don't care or don't know about the homophobic thing. So basically she's flopping because the song is horrible or the GP is tired of her or both.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the universe teaching her a lesson for making fun of Britney's meltdown

The song's not good and getting Migos as a feature wasn't the best idea specially when most of your fan base is Gay. I thank God Ariana wasn't actually featured on this to be honest.. 

is it because it features "Migos", who are known for being homophobic "allegedly"?  Or is it because some people boycotted the song once they heard of them being homophobic? like they'd leave the

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.