Rebel Bitch

Madonna is 3rd most searched female artists of 2017 .Google

41 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

I'm skeptical about the authenticity of this, especially seeing Katy at #1 when she hasn't done much this year besides CTTR and BA... and we all know how those two turned out.

tbh i have second thoughts about this too um1 from all of them, except katy, gaga had most going on this year so she should be somewhere out there too um1 on the other hand Madonna had a "blow up white house" comment at least that gave her A LOT of unwanted press dead4

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

tbh i have second thoughts about this too um1 from all of them, except katy, gaga had most going on this year so she should be somewhere out there too um1 on the other hand Madonna had a "blow up white house" comment at least that gave her A LOT of unwanted press dead4

Right? I think Gaga (SB, Coachella) and Beyoncé (twins, Grammys) should be on top, although I don't doubt that the other artists would be on the list. It just seems very iffy and unbelievable for me. I'd also think the NYE disaster would put Mariah above Adele, who has done pretty much nothing this year.

And what happened with that comment? I've never heard about it before brit15 

3 minutes ago, Melt Away said:

Right? I think Gaga (SB, Coachella) and Beyoncé (twins, Grammys) should be on top, although I don't doubt that the other artists would be on the list. It just seems very iffy and unbelievable for me. I'd also think the NYE disaster would put Mariah above Adele, who has done pretty much nothing this year.

And what happened with that comment? I've never heard about it before brit15 

well Madonna had her black twins first rih2lol1

oh just google madonna + blowing up white house orangu1

trump supporting media took her womens march speech out of the context and were saying she wanted to blow up the white house and kill trump, when she literally said opposite of that, but hey who would bother with the truth eve1