RepuTAYtion

Katy Perry Is Over: Makes Insensitive Comment About Obama

Katy, sis jj4

Your new single is flopping harder then B-list artists after the mediocre hit that was CTTR, and you do this?  jj4

Girl is a hot mess right now 

I feel bad for her stans, they waited 4 years for this wreck jj4

Katy Perry is under fire for a baffling joke she made to social media.Responding to a follower, she said, “Oh, someone says, ‘I miss your old black hair. Oh, really? Do you miss Barack Obama as well? Oh, OK. Times change, bye. See you guys later.” Between Katy being so defensive over her new short ‘do, mock taunting, and mentioning the former U.S. president, the “purposeful pop” singer is being called out for being insensitive.

“Yes we do miss Barack Obama,” said Alex M. Leo, former VP of audience development at The Daily Beast, “and if you’re comparing your new hair to [Donald] Trump being in office then…”

Katy will probably be the first to point out that she and Obama have vocally supported each other before. She performed at a 2012 rally when Obama was running for reelection, as well as a Special Olympics reception, where Obama called her “one of my favorite people.”

But we should also remember that Katy has put her foot in her mouth before. Responding to her past cultural insensitivity, like dressing as a geisha to perform “Unconditionally,” she told Rolling Stone, “I guess I’ll just stick to baseball and hot dogs, and that’s it. I know that’s a quote that’s gonna come to fuck me in the ass, but can’t you appreciate a culture?”

Watch Katy Perry’s clumsy, confusing joke below.

3 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

I hate her with all my heart and soul but none of that was offensive stfu. Saying she misses Obama and wants him back is racist? K brit4

Well ok then tell us how you really feel.  

Idk, I think people are suggesting that she immediately insinuated her "black" hair with Obama.  Either way it comes across as insensitive, especially when she is so "woke" now. 

6 minutes ago, BJORK said:

She's having a meltdown her career is in shambles

She really does seem to be heading there... 

she is such a MESS lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 first bon appetitty lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 with fucking migos lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2  and now this lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 whew the kiis never end lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

She's basically saying her hair was as popular and LOVED like Barack Obama but it's not coming back rip4 People are making such a huge deal out of this, but then again I'm not shocked rip4 

Just now, Hannah said:

She's basically saying her hair was as popular and LOVED like Barack Obama but it's not coming back rip4 People are making such a huge deal out of this, but then again I'm not shocked rip4 

yeah I don't think she meant it in any bad sort of way.. but unfortunately the media is taking the narrative.. these are the headlines on Google News about her.  Not a good direction 

Katy Perry Faces Criticism for Comparing Her Black Hair to Barack ...

E! Online-39 minutes ago
Katy Perry came under fire after likening her recent makeover to former President Barack Obama leaving the White House. The pop star took to ...

Just now, RandomosiTAY said:

yeah I don't think she meant it in any bad sort of way.. but unfortunately the media is taking the narrative.. these are the headlines on Google News about her.  Not a good direction 

E! Online-39 minutes ago
Katy Perry came under fire after likening her recent makeover to former President Barack Obama leaving the White House. The pop star took to ...

Oh god is this really front page news worthy laughcry1 Poor Katy just can't catch a break these days sob1 

4 minutes ago, Hannah said:

this exactly

9 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

E! Online-39 minutes ago

and people think she's over ny12 

10 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

E! Online-39 minutes ago

Sadly were in a world that likes to blow things up for views and to get people talking. So whenever the media can catch onto something like this they tend to run with out

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That "joke" doesn't even make sense. It's funny how fast her ~woke attitude went out the window after flopping. She needs to just stop talking.

She's basically saying her hair was as popular and LOVED like Barack Obama but it's not coming back  People are making such a huge deal out of this, but then again I'm not shocked  

Taylor should retweet Katy's "Time, the ultimate truth teller" tweet just for the kiis

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.