RepuTAYtion

Katy Perry Is Over: Makes Insensitive Comment About Obama

2 hours ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

I mean this was obviously a ploy to generate media attention since bon appetit is flopping, but people trying to defend this awk1 GURL she compared her HAIR to the president of the united states. She compared her BLACK hair to our former BLACK president of the united states awk1 it's obvious what she was trying to say don't play stupid awk1

I don't think it's problematic at all. She compared her WELL-LOVED hair to our former WELL-LOVED president. Both happen to be black. Did she say anything negative about Obama? No. Did she say something racist about him being black? No. Was she being disrespectful to Obama? No (she was a supporter). What was she trying so say that you think is so OBVIOUS?

PLEASE,  I'm too stupid to understand, how about you explain exactly why this joke was problematic? nat1 

3 hours ago, Hannah said:

She's basically saying her hair was as popular and LOVED like Barack Obama but it's not coming back rip4 People are making such a huge deal out of this, but then again I'm not shocked rip4 

Of course you would defend her awk1 

The reach for this is like typical BG-level fodder but I'm disgusted that Twitter/the media is picking up on it dead4 It doesn't even fucking make sense, how can anyone be offended by this especially when she is Obama supporter dead4 

On 2017-5-1 at 1:24 AM, Nuclear Chicken said:

I mean this was obviously a ploy to generate media attention since bon appetit is flopping, but people trying to defend this awk1 GURL she compared her HAIR to the president of the united states. She compared her BLACK hair to our former BLACK president of the united states awk1 it's obvious what she was trying to say don't play stupid awk1

the fucking reach, omg lmfao1 log the fuck out please

11 hours ago, Goldie said:

Does any black person here on the forum who is offended by this want to explain why exactly?

I'm not. It was a stupid joke. dead4

But girl I am LIVING for all the backlash. I ain't even gonna defend ha'

Bitch I had the #KatyPerryIsOverParty Balloons in my closet for 7 years. dead4

I've been WAITINGG To blow them hoes up since California Gurls

This is what she gets for pretending to be woke. ny1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That "joke" doesn't even make sense. It's funny how fast her ~woke attitude went out the window after flopping. She needs to just stop talking.

She's basically saying her hair was as popular and LOVED like Barack Obama but it's not coming back  People are making such a huge deal out of this, but then again I'm not shocked  

Taylor should retweet Katy's "Time, the ultimate truth teller" tweet just for the kiis

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.