Hermione

Weeknd producer Mano: "Katy Perry referred to me as 'n*gga'"

3 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

everyone says it these days though, it's not that big of a deal

Is this Katy's impact?! Teaching kids racism is a-okay? Because we all know she won't be remembered for much else at this point! sorry1 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

awk1

i'm just saying bey1 you see white girls, boys, mexicans, arabs etc. everyone saying it now and people usually don't care. Its not like she called him a nari1gger, it's all about the context and how you use it. I'm glad its slowly becoming just another word and not something offensive.  And yes theres a difference between the ga and ger

Yeah there is absolutely nothing I can say to defend this since there's nothing right about it, all I can say is I hope she stopped saying it if this is true. There's no point in pretending to be woke if uses this word at all jj4 

Katy needs to just take another small break until the end of the year or Q1 2018 at this point cause things aren't looking so great and lots of us are losing respect for her katy1 

3 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

i'm just saying bey1 you see white girls, boys, mexicans, arabs etc. everyone saying it now and people usually don't care. Its not like she called him a nari1gger, it's all about the context and how you use it. I'm glad its slowly becoming just another word and not something offensive.  And yes theres a difference between the ga and ger

................ dear god. 

10 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

not in my eyes ari1

12 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Is this Katy's impact?! Teaching kids racism is a-okay? Because we all know she won't be remembered for much else at this point! sorry1 

http://49.media.tumblr.com/b4b68d4d257abb58ec238495f7bc72ed/tumblr_mwu0svpmSp1qgf1i8o1_250.gifhttp://49.media.tumblr.com/bee99e84c8c3b35dc73240e86d44c77f/tumblr_mwtu2c0vcA1r0zonro2_250.gif

31 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Whoever runs @FOTPKatyPerry should tweet this to the press!! It will help bring out answers :) 

Girl, you know the FOTP Katycats are staying far away from this thread. They can't make any excuses this time and they will be dragged. ny1

3 minutes ago, Yuna said:

This is sad. Not surprised to hear this though since she thinks saying offensive shit is cute

I would understand this if it happened to a foreign pop star like Zara. She may not know why the word is offensive, but Katy is an AMERICAN singer and she knows damn well what the word means 

11 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Black "afroamericans" get offended over the most ridiculous, idiotic things

Being offended over, for example, the odd Obama joke she made would be an example of people taking things out of context and trying to make it "offensive," but being offended over someone using what's still considered a racial slur is not. 

17 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Did you post this in the wrong Katy Perry race thread? We've had two today, and this one is most certainly not a reach. laughcry1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm just saying  you see white girls, boys, mexicans, arabs etc. everyone saying it now and people usually don't care. Its not like she called him a ngger, it's all about the context and how you use i

everyone says it these days though, it's not that big of a deal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.