Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Account tweets about Taylor Swift filming a music video, tweet quickly deleted

These set pieces look amazing! kr1

Our queen has been locked away working on another masterpiece it seems ny10

Now she just needs to PUT HER MUSIC ON SPOTIFY - don't let TS6 flop slaycat

My guess is she'll announce it when she releases her single 

8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i hope for a Kesha collab on this album cry6

I would love this so much sass5

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

@Taylor is that even legit? Who are these Populove guys wendy1 

I have no clue, I saw it on ATRL and threaded it wendy1 

They're just a random account and I've honestly never heard of them but apparently the first tweet says it was deleted to to a copyright claim when you check on mobile, according to quite a few people on ATRL. That kind of debunks the claim that maybe they just deleted it to make it seem legit, but who knows wendy3 

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Now she just needs to PUT HER MUSIC ON SPOTIFY - don't let TS6 flop slaycat

My guess is she'll announce it when she releases her single 

I hope she comes back to Spotify as well tbh. I think the best thing to do would be to re-introduce her catalog in early July to let people know she's back and re-embrace her. And, of course, in case there's any backlash (which there probably will be considering it's Taylor Swift), it can die down by the time the lead drops. I think she should only keep her singles on Spotify from the new album, though, and not introduce the album until 6 months to a year after it's released. That way she can maximize her single success and get better chart placements while also maximizing her album sales. 

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope she comes back to Spotify as well tbh. I think the best thing to do would be to re-introduce her catalog in early July to let people know she's back and re-embrace her. And, of course, in case there's any backlash (which there probably will be considering it's Taylor Swift), it can die down by the time the lead drops. I think she should only keep her singles on Spotify from the new album, though, and not introduce the album until 6 months to a year after it's released. That way she can maximize her single success and get better chart placements while also maximizing her album sales. 

Yeah this makes sense actually, the headlines if she was back on Spotify the same time her lead dropped - it would be too calculated 

I'm not sure about withholding her album from Spotify - it really depends if she can still sell.  The biggest debuts this year have had substantial numbers from huge first week streams.  Then again none of those are even close to the first week numbers she has so maybe its still best to rely on actual sales until she can't.  

9 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Yeah this makes sense actually, the headlines if she was back on Spotify the same time her lead dropped - it would be too calculated 

I'm not sure about withholding her album from Spotify - it really depends if she can still sell.  The biggest debuts this year have had substantial numbers from huge first week streams.  Then again none of those are even close to the first week numbers she has so maybe its still best to rely on actual sales until she can't.  

Tbh I think they should see how it does first week, if it doesn't do as well as her past albums maybe then they'll add it. I think she will still sell well though, I could see well over 5 million copies sold WW in pure sales if she has another really successful era. I mean she's the biggest album seller of this generation behind Adele (who somehow did nearly20 million in 2015/16) so I guess nothing's impossible.

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tbh I think they should see how it does first week, if it doesn't do as well as her past albums maybe then they'll add it. I think she will still sell well though, I could see well over 5 million copies sold WW in pure sales if she has another really successful era. I mean she's the biggest album seller of this generation behind Adele (who somehow did nearly20 million in 2015/16) so I guess nothing's impossible.

Yeah - Spotify did make an agreement to window new albums for two weeks, she could use that if things aren;t going well..  

but you're right, its easy to forget that no one predicted the success of 1989.  Taylor even posted about it! I remember when the numbers kept growing.  She just needs to serve quality again gaycat1

Since Katy is quickly losing her chances for a smash, I'm ready for Taylor. She's realistically the only pop girl left who can save us and have a major radio hit.

1989 feels like it was released 1989 years ago, I need her back.

7 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Since Katy is quickly losing her chances for a smash, I'm ready for Taylor. She's realistically the only pop girl left who can save us and have a major radio hit.

1989 feels like it was released 1989 years ago, I need her back.

I'm sad about Katy though, her comeback was one of the reasons I've been ok with Taylor taking an extended break.  Worried that Bon Appetit's performance is going to cause her to delay the album. 

6 hours ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

Katy ha Rude Boy is coming to save the era yas2 

Omg we can only hope. demi1

6 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I'm sad about Katy though, her comeback was one of the reasons I've been ok with Taylor taking an extended break.  Worried that Bon Appetit's performance is going to cause her to delay the album. 

You have no idea. I was so excited for this era, and it's been nothing but a mess from the get go. I genuinely like the new songs, but it's been a lot less fun with all of this hate brit2

But I still have faith in her. Bon Appétit is just one major flop (I consider CTTR to be a solid hit), she can recover with a truly great song! I low key hope Bon Appétit doesn't make the album, because it just sounds so beneath her at this point and from what she's been hyping for KP4. Hey, if commercially disappointing pre-singles is what it takes for her to pull an ANTI and comeback with a smash album and "true lead single" then I'm okay with that.

Still excited for Taylor regardless!

8 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Omg we can only hope. demi1

You have no idea. I was so excited for this era, and it's been nothing but a mess from the get go. I genuinely like the new songs, but it's been a lot less fun with all of this hate brit2

But I still have faith in her. Bon Appétit is just one major flop (I consider CTTR to be a solid hit), she can recover with a truly great song! I low key hope Bon Appétit doesn't make the album, because it just sounds so beneath her at this point and from what she's been hyping for KP4. Hey, if commercially disappointing pre-singles is what it takes for her to pull an ANTI and comeback with a smash album and "true lead single" then I'm okay with that.

Still excited for Taylor regardless!

CTTR was a solid bop and hit!  

Yes, I think Katy could definitely pull an ANTI off bey3

9 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

So.. someone on Tumblr posted this comment on an instagram post

tumblr_opx97eONdd1uczf70o2_1280.jpgtumblr_opx97eONdd1uczf70o1_500.jpg

He's some random actor in LA.  kr1

If that's true I really hope it's for the second single. She should follow a similar creative pattern as she did with 1989. The lead single should be an undeniable smash, maybe a little basic, and have a video that's not TOO complex. Then she should drop the 2nd single and hit us with something way better. If she gives the first single her all it'll be less likely to top it and she may have a 25/Divide era on her hands where the lead single is the only true smash she ends up having sia3

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If that's true I really hope it's for the second single. She should follow a similar creative pattern as she did with 1989. The lead single should be an undeniable smash, maybe a little basic, and have a video that's not TOO complex. Then she should drop the 2nd single and hit us with something way better. If she gives the first single her all it'll be less likely to top it and she may have a 25/Divide era on her hands where the lead single is the only true smash she ends up having sia3

She should probably hire you um2

Agreed, although I can't say I'm upset Divide ended up being top heavy tay1

6 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

She should probably hire you um2

Agreed, although I can't say I'm upset Divide ended up being top heavy tay1

Well I'd be better at choosing singles than some of these girls, although Taylor and her team have always been pretty good at it. Especially during 1989 tay1 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Well I'd be better at choosing singles than some of these girls, although Taylor and her team have always been pretty good at it. Especially during 1989 tay1 

1989 was a flawless era for a while, until Bad Blood really interesting1

Wildest Dreams salvaged it a bit though!

On 4/30/2017 at 10:00 PM, Taylor said:

An account tweeted about an alleged prop from an "upcoming Taylor Swift music video." Soon after, the tweet was deleted. Seeing as it was deleted so quickly, does anyone think this could finally be some legit info? Discuss below! wendy1

https://twitter.com/POPULOVE/status/858851539817025536

vY9n7ia.jpg

On 5/1/2017 at 12:55 AM, Taylor said:

On 5/15/2017 at 1:01 PM, RepuTAYtion said:

So.. someone on Tumblr posted this comment on an instagram post

tumblr_opx97eONdd1uczf70o2_1280.jpgtumblr_opx97eONdd1uczf70o1_500.jpg

He's some random actor in LA.  kr1

I hate to bump such an old topic but omg... mess at all of this tea actually being legit dead2 

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hate to bump such an old topic but omg... mess at all of this tea actually being legit dead2 

The first one looks like safe lock from the robbery scene iirc but what about the second one jj3 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.