mercury.co.uk

Chechnya Police: Kill Your Gay Children Before We Do!

putin1-2_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

"Chechnya’s police force has issued a chilling warning to the parents of gay men. 

According to a survivor’s account, the authorities have instructed parents in the region to murder their gay children for “honour”. 

Police are threatening parents with the line: “Either you do it, or we will,” one man who survived the brutality has said. 

The man, whose identity has been protected for his own safety, told France 24 that he had managed to escape from one of the gay concentration camps set-up by Chechen authorities.

Police told parents of gay men to “sort it out” or risk authorities taking matters into their own hands. 

“They tell the parents to kill their child,” he told the news channel. 

“They say, ‘Either you do it, or we will.’ 

“They call it ‘Cleaning your honour with blood,'” 

Last week local news reported that four more concentration camps had been discovered, meaning there are now at least six camps holding gay and bi men.

The survivor says police gave family members an ultimatum: “They tortured a man for two weeks [then] they summoned his parents and brothers who all came.

“The authorities said to them: ‘Your son is a homosexual — sort it out or we’ll do it ourselves’.”

The victim added: “We’ve always been persecuted, but never like this.

“Now they arrest everyone. They kill people, they do whatever they want.”

A spokesperson for Russian president Vladimir Putin has claims there is no evidence for the attacks."

Source

A spokesperson for Russian president Vladimir Putin has claims there is no evidence for the attacks

This pisses me off beyond anything. They perfectly know about these attacks, but condone them quietly to avoid the negative international media attention it would garnish. F-ing disgusting. 

20 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

if i were there id go on a murder spree to save the gays.

Or kill no one since murderering someone solves nothing but make animosity grow even larger.

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

You still haven't learned your lesson from the school shooting fiasco, I see.

Image result for lucille bluth gif

34 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Killing them back isnt going to help anything  rip2

18 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

Wise words, my dear asshat. 

it seems that all they know is murder. so i say fight fire with fire. push it back in their face.

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

it seems that all they know is murder. so i say fight fire with fire. push it back in their face.

Fighting fire with fire is just going to spread to other houses and soon the whole town is on fire so no