pabstbabybluelove

Fake: LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST HAS SURFACED?

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I remember people going the fuck off on Sad Girl much more than G&R though ...  god all of her tracklists have been pretty shitty actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all if LFL's actual tracklist is tackier than this [valid] leak 

tumblr_n9k5ttqqxz1s5kxalo1_500.png.503f273f8f95b8f7539d22e10c722e1b.png

Dahlia is her new Shades of Cool/Off to the Races tbfh ... ~ she didn't hold back ... oh at all! 💋 💋 👀 bon appetit bebe!

I'm so here for "Trauma" with backing vocals from Barrie cry1 

2 hours ago, BJORK said:

I'll never forget people mocking "Old Money" and Kevin from this forum spreading this bizarre rumour that Florida Kilos MUST be a remake of Kill Kill ny2 omg good times

someone tag him for the kii kii1 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

OMG I REMEMBER.ZIP ... dead2 

Omg how do you whores remember this SHIT? aura1lmfao2 

Just now, Yzma said:

Omg how do you whores remember this SHIT? aura1lmfao2 

jklfsjklk there's always a rumor that Kill Kill is gonna rematerialize on a Lana release jj4 also ... am I crazy or did someone once hypothesize that either Freak or HBTB was gonna be a remake of Florida Kilos/Kill Kill?

5 minutes ago, BJORK said:

kii1 love you 

I was soooooo messy and so so extra then. Even more than I am now. But I remember all the fucking newbies that joined during the West Coast era and I ended up hating that song. God, they were soooo fucking ruthless. They just couldn't deal with someone not enjoying the unmastered mess that is the album version of Pest Coast. jj3 And now all the new newbies prefer the Radio Mix over the album version.

Just now, Yzma said:

I was soooooo messy and so so extra then. Even more than I am now. But I remember all the fucking newbies that joined during the West Coast era and I ended up hating that song. God, they were soooo fucking ruthless. They just couldn't deal with someone not enjoying the unmastered mess that is the album version of Pest Coast. jj3 And now all the new newbies prefer the Radio Mix over the album version.

I remember your video chats on LB still ny2 ur cool m8 

On 5/3/2017 at 7:21 PM, Hunty Bear said:

this screams fake to me and I will literally castrate myself if she collabs with that sack of salami 

Will this be a live streamed event?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this screams fake to me and I will literally castrate myself if she collabs with that sack of salami 

marina making music? in 2017?

Fun examples of other times fake tracklists were "leaked" in the exact same style and turned out to be false:       We've all seen this song and dance a mi

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.