Michael.

Did your fave constantly decline with each album?

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

WELL then explain why you still haven't answered the question? rip1 The gag is you used Katy to back up your argument because you know you couldn't have used Gaga, that alone says it all! rip2 

And no the question was DID your fave constantly decline with each album, Britney had Circus so no. rih8 

This tea rip2

19 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

We'll see about that in the future xtina11

I guess so, but I think she'll be fine considering she just had one of the biggest hits of 2017 while on a break and after all the backlash she got last year xtina11 

Just now, Taylor said:

I guess so, but I think she'll be fine considering she just had one of the biggest hits of 2017 while on a break and after all the backlash she got last year xtina11 

IDWLF is a fad song, sorry cheryl1 I am sure the new album will smash, but I doubt it will outdo 1989

1 minute ago, rosekesha said:

IDWLF is a fad song, sorry cheryl1 I am sure the new album will smash, but I doubt it will outdo 1989

You didn't lie! I guess it means something though if she can smash with bad songs like Bad Blood and IDWLF eve1 

Ariana has been pretty stable in terms of sales. Next era will be make or break for her! A pop princess!

Selena has been rising more and more with each era. A legend!

Katy had her commercial peak during TD, but there's always a chance for a comeback! A queen!

Little Mix are local but deserve global success and that's the tea! Little legends!

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You didn't lie! I guess it means something though if she can smash with bad songs like Bad Blood and IDWLF eve1 

Well if Migos can smash with one, why couldn't Tay?

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

Ariana has been pretty stable in terms of sales. Next era will be make or break for her! A pop princess!

Selena has been rising more and more with each era. A legend!

Katy had her commercial peak during TD, but there's always a chance for a comeback! A queen!

Little Mix are local but deserve global success and that's the tea! Little legends!

They are having their biggest era rn

Nope ayumi1

Mariah declined after E=MC2 but that was 18 years after her debut and she had 18 #1s and two diamond albums under her belt at that time bey1

5 minutes ago, Baby I said:

Nope ayumi1

Mariah declined after E=MC2 but that was 18 years after her debut and she had 18 #1s and two diamond albums under her belt at that time bey1

Mariah is a legend

The Butterfly of Pop Music, R&B and Ballads

Resultado de imagem para mariah gif

1 minute ago, Miss Seulgi said:

Mariah is a legend

The Butterfly of Pop Music, R&B and Ballads

Resultado de imagem para mariah gif

She also pioneered the Hip-Pop genre ny6

Without her, we wouldn't have as many pop/rap collaborations ny10

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope! She just keeps getting bigger

where's journals, bitch? 

Ariana has been pretty stable in terms of sales. Next era will be make or break for her! A pop princess! Selena has been rising more and more with each era. A legend! Katy had her commercial

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.