Michael.

Did your fave constantly decline with each album?

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

WELL then explain why you still haven't answered the question? rip1 The gag is you used Katy to back up your argument because you know you couldn't have used Gaga, that alone says it all! rip2 

And no the question was DID your fave constantly decline with each album, Britney had Circus so no. rih8 

did you answer the question rip3 

What does Katy even have to do with anything? I could've said Adele, Beyonce, even Ariana rip3 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

did you answer the question rip3 

What does Katy even have to do with anything? I could've said Adele, Beyonce, even Ariana rip3 

did you read the OP rip3 

god you're slow, the question was "did your fave constantly decline with each album" and you replied saying:

2 hours ago, Infrared said:

Prism didn't outsell TD but I wouldn't call it a decline. It depends on what you're looking at and external factors. 

So i'll ask you the same question, why does Katy even have to do with anything considering she's not even your fave? rip3 

Instead of answering the question, you came up with that but again what you said doesn't apply to Gaga so why did you even bother at the end of the day lmfao1 

2 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

WW sales for bieber:

My world 8,8 million

Misteltoe 2,9 mil

Believe 3,6 mil

Purpose 5,2 Million 

where's journals, bitch? GOuWPey.gif

11 minutes ago, Baby I said:

She also pioneered the Hip-Pop genre ny6

Without her, we wouldn't have as many pop/rap collaborations ny10

Now we know who to blame for Bon Appetit mad5

11 minutes ago, Michael. said:

did you read the OP rip3 

god you're slow, the question was "did your fave constantly decline with each album" and you replied saying:

So i'll ask you the same question, why does Katy even have to do with anything considering she's not even your fave? rip3 

Instead of answering the question, you came up with that but again what you said doesn't apply to Gaga so why did you even bother at the end of the day lmfao1 

I asked as what you're using as indicators for success because you're looking at popularity not album success. One album doesn't suddenly change when every other album has declined, including her most recent 3. What the fuck is wrong with you dead4  

"A majority of the faves are declining though as is natural with the music industry. Prism didn't outsell TD but I wouldn't call it a decline. It depends on what you're looking at and external factors. "

Statement - giving an example - asking what factors are you looking at. If you're looking at just straight numbers, then that's one thing, but if you're taken into account factors like the album leaking a month early, or the decline of sales from year to year then that rearranges everything. Gaga isn't even my only fave nor do I even have a Gaga avi to begin with, which is in fact dedicated to Beyonce (which I easily could've said), so the obsession is real. dead4 I wasn't answering for Katy dead4 

I said album decline isn't seen as negative when people are bound to decline with the music scene, but the era itself is still successful. Does common sense fail to grasp the brain cells that haven't suffocated yet rip3  

I don't get how you can paint a picture and highlight the streaming bit, but when someone else is giving a fair example so everyone else can answer fairly, it's seen as controversial. I was clarifying so I and people for posted after me could properly answer because your thread and answers are problematic in itself dead1 

Just now, Infrared said:

I asked as what you're using as indicators for success because you're looking at popularity not album success. One album doesn't suddenly change when every other album has declined, including her most recent 3. What the fuck is wrong with you dead4  

"A majority of the faves are declining though as is natural with the music industry. Prism didn't outsell TD but I wouldn't call it a decline. It depends on what you're looking at and external factors. "

Statement - giving an example - asking what factors are you looking at. If you're looking at just straight numbers, then that's one thing, but if you're taken into account factors like the album leaking a month early, or the decline of sales from year to year then that rearranges everything. Gaga isn't even my only fave nor do I even have a Gaga avi to begin with, which is in fact dedicated to Beyonce (which I easily could've said), so the obsession is real. dead4 

I said album decline isn't seen as negative when people are bound to decline with the music scene, but the era itself is still successful. Does common sense fail to grasp the brain cells that haven't suffocated yet rip3  

I don't get how you can paint a picture and highlight the streaming bit, but when someone else is giving a fair example so everyone else can answer fairly, it's seen as controversial. I was clarifying so I and people for posted after me could properly answer because your thread and answers are problematic in itself dead1 

Why are you being so damn extra for god's sake rip3 

I posted album sales in the OP, so by "declining" i was clearly referring to album sales. Gaga has declined in sales with each album, so just answer yes and get the fuck out of here. rip2 

Just now, Michael. said:

Why are you being so damn extra for god's sake rip3 

I posted album sales in the OP, so by "declining" i was clearly referring to album sales. Gaga has declined in sales with each album, so just answer yes and get the fuck out of here. rip2 

I was referring to album sales too? Is the industry not decreasing in music sales? interesting1 

You didn't answer my question about why you're only highlighting one fave when I have multiple, even in my set? interesting1 

and why you're counting Britney even though she's had more declines than inclines? interesting1 

Just now, Infrared said:

I was referring to album sales too? Is the industry not decreasing in music sales? interesting1 

You didn't answer my question about why you're only highlighting one fave when I have multiple, even in my set? interesting1 

and why you're counting Britney even though she's had more declines than inclines? interesting1 

Yes it's decreasing but does that justify everything? No. interesting1 

I only know you as a Gaga stan, and Gaga is still one of your faves so what I said still stands. interesting1 

Britney still managed to bounce back from Blackout to Circus, the music industry was still decreasing wasn't it? interesting1 

Just now, rosekesha said:

Mariah for inventing collabs with rappers cheryl1 It's a joke brit4

Sweetie, I meant who as in "who is Bon Appetite". It was just a rhetorical question brit10

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Yes it's decreasing but does that justify everything? No. interesting1 

I only know you as a Gaga stan, and Gaga is still one of your faves so what I said still stands. interesting1 

Britney still managed to bounce back from Blackout to Circus, the music industry was still decreasing wasn't it? interesting1 

Really? Because I have a lemonade avatar and lemonade subtitle, so I could've easily said Beyonce and asked the same questions interesting1  You're replying to my posts, so it's obvious you can see where I stand and you had eyes to post this thread, so it's not like it's a huge gap to see I stan Beyonce. 

what does the word constant mean

occurring continuously over a period of time.

"the pain is constant"

If you had back pain for three years, fixed for one, and then again for 3 more years - would you not say your back pain is constant? Or would you highlight that one year as something to describe your entire experience with back pain rip3 

You can't argue that Britney is an example when she's declined more than she's increased and her last three albums have been in a constant decline and looks to continue that way. Don't be foolish.

and then you tried to bring in other examples like popularity and total albums sales - so I'm asking you to clarify what factors you're looking at because it seems like you're throwing in whatever you can to make Britney look good rather than actually speaking truthfully. I'm doing the same exact thing as you (analyzing if factors should be taken into account), so I'm not sure why you're overtly butthurt when confronted with honest answers.

Also music sales from 2007 to 2008 weren't all that different and not even relevant to the point I'm making about music sales dead1 
Just now, Infrared said:

Really? Because I have a lemonade avatar and lemonade subtitle, so I could've easily said Beyonce and asked the same questions interesting1  You're replying to my posts, so it's obvious you can see where I stand and you had eyes to post this thread, so it's not like it's a huge gap to see I stan Beyonce. 

what does the word constant mean

occurring continuously over a period of time.

"the pain is constant"

If you had back pain for three years, fixed for one, and then again for 3 more years - would you not say your back pain is constant? Or would you highlight that one year as something to describe your entire experience with back pain rip3 

You can't argue that Britney is an example when she's declined more than she's increased and her last three albums have been in a constant decline and looks to continue that way. Don't be foolish.

and then you tried to bring in other examples like popularity and total albums sales - so I'm asking you to clarify what factors you're looking at because it seems like you're throwing in whatever you can to make Britney look good rather than actually speaking truthfully. I'm doing the same exact thing as you (analyzing if factors should be taken into account), so I'm not sure why you're overtly butthurt when confronted with honest answers.

Also music sales from 2007 to 2008 weren't all that different and not even relevant to the point I'm making about music sales dead1 

I did not know, you mostly post about Gaga and I've never paid attention to your avi anyway. 

She had an incline so she did not constantly decline from BOMT to Glory if she had one. sass1 

My point is she did have an incline, Rihanna had two in comparison so what's the big difference... um3 

I'm looking at album sales only otherwise I'd have brought up other things in the OP. I simply said your point was good but it didn't apply to Gaga who is one of your faves because her sales declined along with her popularity, therefore the music scene declining doesn't justify that her popularity got stale. If she would have maintained the same popularity despite her sales then your point about Katy would have worked for her too.

Just now, Michael. said:

I did not know, you mostly post about Gaga and I've never paid attention to your avi anyway. 

She had an incline so she did not constantly decline from BOMT to Glory if she had one. sass1 

My point is she did have an incline, Rihanna had two in comparison so what's the big difference... um3 

I'm looking at album sales only otherwise I'd have brought up other things in the OP. I simply said your point was good but it didn't apply to Gaga who is one of your faves because her sales declined along with her popularity, therefore the music scene declining doesn't justify that her popularity got stale. If she would have maintained the same popularity despite her sales then your point about Katy would have worked for her too.

you don't get the point, so I'll just let it be feb1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope! She just keeps getting bigger

where's journals, bitch? 

Ariana has been pretty stable in terms of sales. Next era will be make or break for her! A pop princess! Selena has been rising more and more with each era. A legend! Katy had her commercial

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.