Michael.

Would you start stanning your faves nowadays?

Dunno if the title makes sense but like if you weren't already chained to them and got to know more about them now, would they still be worth stanning to you depending on their situation?

discuss and keep it kewt

raw

Of course ny6

Both of them are extremely talented and have flawless discographies ayumi1

Mariah's a certified legend and Ariana's on her way to become an icon brit12

Britney? YAS.

Belinda? YAS.

Ari? YAS. 

Panic! At the Disco? YAS.

The Killers? YAS.

Coldplay? YAS.

Maroon 5? Idk 'bout that honestly..

Shakira? YAS.

The Weeknd? OBVS. 

ZAYN? YAS.

RuPaul? YAS.

You know? At this point right now, no

I fell for Gaga not because she stood with us gays but because she stood for the weirdos and the freaks and she gave them a voice for multiple eras. I love Gaga and am absolutely thrilled to see her so happy, genuinely I don't love her any less now than I ever have but...

While I am in love with her connecting with her roots and her being so personal, I am saddened she tossed the "weirdo" image to the curb with what seemed to be such ease. 

Her avantegard is what captured my attention originally so without it, I can't say I would buy ha stan card today if I hadn't already bought (very happily) a lifetime subscription of obsessing over Gaga. 

And has been The Tea with @SWINΞ

Zayn - Yes.

One Direction - ??? I mean, what would attract me to be fans of them now that they're not putting out any new music??? But the thing that attracted me to them in 2012 was the GIFsets I would see of them being awesome friends. Like, their friendships were what attracted me to them, and the amazing music was just a bonus. So I don't know, I'm not sure to be honest!

Fourth Harmony - I probably would yeah. 

Demi - I'm not sure to be quite honest. I think her being a part of my childhood and growing up with her is what attracted me to her the most??? And like that nostalgia factor is one of the things that keep me being a fan (other than her awesome voice/music). I think if I was considering being a fan in 2017 and my first exposure to her was all these things about her being messy on Twitter nowadays... I wouldn't do it. I'd probably see her messy tweets and be like "Lol cancelled". But as it stands I was a fan of her before her messy tweets and therefore I plan to stay a fan now....

Britney - Absolutely.

Beyonce - Absolutely.

Kendrick - Yeah.

Kehlani - Yeah.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopefully scary enough to keep you away from this forum

I genuinely like Joanne as an album separated from Gaga and The Cure is also good so yeah.

Britney? YAS. Belinda? YAS. Ari? YAS.  Panic! At the Disco? YAS. The Killers? YAS. Coldplay? YAS. Maroon 5? Idk 'bout that honestly.. Shakira? YAS. The Weeknd?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.