Aidan.

Jason Donovan reveals he is no longer in touch with ex Kylie Minogue after 30 years

JASON Donovan has admitted he’s no longer in touch with his ex-girlfriend Kylie Minogue.

The pair have sadly drifted apart despite their once close relationship.

Jason told The Sun Online: “I’m not in contact with Kylie at all now.

“It was a long time ago and we have moved in very different circles and circumstances but I have a lot of respect for her and when we do see each other, it’s great.”

Jason and Kylie became best known for their characters Scott Robinson and Charlene Mitchell in the Australian soap.

The singer has fond memories of working on the show with Kylie but now he’s trying his best to move forwards, rather than keep looking back.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3485979/jason-donovan-reveals-he-is-no-longer-in-touch-with-ex-kylie-minogue-after-30-years/

It's okay I'm also not in touch with my exes from 30 years ago, who IS? jay1

The fact they said "NOW, he's moving forward", like he was stuck on her through all that time rip2

Jason is a lovely man, who's not fishing for fame by riding a past wagon, I'm glad they received no bitter tea from him!

10 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

It's okay I'm also not in touch with my exes from 30 years ago, who IS? jay1

The fact they said "NOW, he's moving forward", like he was stuck on her through all that time rip2

Jason is a lovely man, who's not fishing for fame by riding a past wagon, I'm glad they received no bitter tea from him!

Of course the rat news reporters click baited us into thinking scorching tea was being spilled jay1

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Of course the rat news reporters click baited us into thinking scorching tea was being spilled jay1

Wait until those 30 dollars her latest got from her for a subway ticket home, run out. He'll be calling Daily Mess every week offering to share ha favourite sex positions jay1

Joke's on him, we already know - it's cowboy style jay1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Wait until those 30 dollars her latest got from her for a subway ticket home, run out. He'll be calling Daily Mess every week offering to share ha favourite sex positions jay1

Joke's on him, we already know - it's cowboy style jay1

EBay Auction: "Lock of my hair that fell out, of course -- Kylie once touched!!! Real. Not Fake!!!!"

Bidding starts at 50 dollars jay1

Just now, Aidan. said:

EBay Auction: "Lock of my hair that fell out, of course -- Kylie once touched!!! Real. Not Fake!!!!"

Bidding starts at 50 dollars jay1

I saw Xtina's leather pants from What a Girl Wants video (which she also wore like 6000 other times on tour because her management was disgusting, and I saw her wearing same clothing forever, while album sold 12 million or more jj4 ) for 500. Nobody bought, they're probably still there jj4

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I saw Xtina's leather pants from What a Girl Wants video (which she also wore like 6000 other times on tour because her management was disgusting, and I saw her wearing same clothing forever, while album sold 12 million or more jj4 ) for 500. Nobody bought, they're probably still there jj4

rip3

My Job I have now is sorting donations. Gonna check for them on Monday rip2 Someone probably threw them in some random bin and have made the way to my store

Teas of the LGTI Bog Copy rip2

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

rip3

My Job I have now is sorting donations. Gonna check for them on Monday rip2 Someone probably threw them in some random bin and have made the way to my store

Teas of the LGTI Bog Copy rip2

I'm still not over that copy and how the description of condition says "Good condition" rip2

Bitch it literally melted

One time I was laughing at the shout out to jason in the enjoy yourself booklet and my dad was like "poor old Jason".

Was surprised he's grown soft after being bullied by his work mates in the 80s for marrying a blonde perm victim (my mother) and being referred to as Kylie and Jason rip2