jacs vs looser

Your expectations for The Cure MV

Honestly, we're most likely gonna get another Ruth Hogben+Andrea Gelardin mess of a video rih9, but let's pretend for a second that we won't. Let's pretend for a second that Gaga wakes up for a bit and realizes Jake Nava or Francis Lawrence are better fit to direct her videos than her photographer friends... What would you expect the video to be like?

I'd honestly love to get a very clean, minimalist-looking beach video, something very summer-friendly, fresh-looking with lots of white. Not much of a plot, just some beautiful shots featuring a sexy (but classy) Gaga in the pool, in a bedroom etc. The song is so chill, I think that would be the fittest way to go about it. 

What about you guys?

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

Honestly, we're most likely gonna get another Ruth Hogben+Andrea Gelardin mess of a video rih9

This is what fucking annoys me the most dead4 She let some improffesionals direct her MVs for her past 2 singles, while she had Jonas Akerlund for the John Wayne video dead4

58 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This is what fucking annoys me the most dead4 She let some improffesionals direct her MVs for her past 2 singles, while she had Jonas Akerlund for the John Wayne video dead4

not complaining tbh jj2 

anyways, im assuming we wont even get one despite what richy said. but if we do, something just clean cut would probably be nice for such a clean cut song.

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

not complaining tbh jj2 

anyways, im assuming we wont even get one despite what richy said. but if we do, something just clean cut would probably be nice for such a clean cut song.

Didn't he tell us there was a choreo in the video? I doubt they won't release a video. oprah12 

12 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I know! The official videos that the GP saw were the worst ones rih9 ... but who knows? maybe she'll get back on the right track katy3

4 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

BUT THATS NOT A PROMISE cry5

Yesterday, she posted on facebook "And that's a wrap for today 1f3a5.png1f3bc.png1f525.png" (don't know how to share the post here) which of course, could very well be for ASIB, but the fire thingy makes me feel it could also be for The Cure MV. 

On 5/6/2017 at 1:08 AM, jacs vs looser said:

'd honestly love to get a very clean, minimalist-looking beach video, something very summer-friendly, fresh-looking with lots of white. Not much of a plot, just some beautiful shots featuring a sexy (but classy) Gaga in the pool, in a bedroom etc. The song is so chill, I think that would be the fittest way to go about it. 

I don't think it'll actually come but if it did I'd love a combination between the backdrop from Coachella/the lyric video and that smoldering sexy look she had from that BTW era outtake session where she was in underwear on a bed in a white lit room

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

No video for TC it is dead4

I fucking loathe this italian pasta bitch dead4

she finally has a chance for a hit and then no video dead4 yyaaas bobby, give me that management that i love dead4

:( why why whyyy